Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2013, 12:46 PM

is it just me but i missing all my milk and eggs i had so much of each now it has disapered it was there hr ago but now it is gone
Old Jan 20 2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is it just me but i missing all my milk and eggs i had so much of each now it has disapered it was there hr ago but now it is gone
Im out of my GIFT milk and GIFT hen eggs but since i go through 40,000 a day, it just could be that way. I still had both of the real ones .... my reserve 300k-400k so cannot say there a problem.
Old Jan 20 2013, 01:14 PM

just feel like i need to throw my 2 cents in here... while FT is pretty much the only game i play on a regular basis, the constant cash grab for every bigger tool is getting ridiculous. we do not need bigger tools if people would STOP overlaying everything on their farms! i personally can not, and will not, work a farm that has crops, then flowers, then trees, and buildings on top. not only is it a giant pain, it crashes my computer!!! what we DO NEED, how ever- is 1 tool to load up all our factories at once. not 1 for each little set, like drive thru service, but 1 TOOL FOR ALL, ALL AT ONCE. i rarely post my facs anymore, becuase i just dont have time to keep re-stocking them. i LOVE the fact that the mayor helps now, wonderful addition!! but- it also makes it dang near impossible for more than a few friends to help you, as they get emptied so quick. ALSO-- paying 80,000 in coin to build a building and then sell building for 2400 is RIDICULOUS. i'm sorry, that is just wasting my hard earned coins. i dont even upgrade all my farms, because land prices are high, which i get. you all need to make money too. but i am not going into the poor house to pay your bills.and the Building stuff... TOO MUCH like that "other" game... next you'll have us begging for parts. when that happens, i am done.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 20 2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
Im out of my GIFT milk and GIFT hen eggs but since i go through 40,000 a day, it just could be that way. I still had both of the real ones .... my reserve 300k-400k so cannot say there a problem.
i had a big stock pile to and it is all gone it takes time to build it up and it is frustrating that all the work you do and the time you spend is gone to waste
Old Jan 20 2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Are they working on the "bug" that puts your animal facilities in the "non-ingredients" when you sell in the market?
This is just a coin bonus per say, as it does not sell a 'usable' barn. 4800 coins for barn, 1500 coins for pigsty, and the others, wool, rabbit, coop. This is caused by the adding of the time in Fac Mgr. You can see the barns in the menu now as a product with the line added at top, "Show Facility Details".

I will do a full write up of this after the last barn (stable) has been fully checked and run through the required time 48 hr cycle. Stables are FC.
Old Jan 20 2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
just feel like i need to throw my 2 cents in here... while FT is pretty much the only game i play on a regular basis, the constant cash grab for every bigger tool is getting ridiculous. we do not need bigger tools if people would STOP overlaying everything on their farms! i personally can not, and will not, work a farm that has crops, then flowers, then trees, and buildings on top. not only is it a giant pain, it crashes my computer!!! what we DO NEED, how ever- is 1 tool to load up all our factories at once. not 1 for each little set, like drive thru service, but 1 TOOL FOR ALL, ALL AT ONCE. i rarely post my facs anymore, becuase i just dont have time to keep re-stocking them. i LOVE the fact that the mayor helps now, wonderful addition!! but- it also makes it dang near impossible for more than a few friends to help you, as they get emptied so quick. ALSO-- paying 80,000 in coin to build a building and then sell building for 2400 is RIDICULOUS. i'm sorry, that is just wasting my hard earned coins. i dont even upgrade all my farms, because land prices are high, which i get. you all need to make money too. but i am not going into the poor house to pay your bills.and the Building stuff... TOO MUCH like that "other" game... next you'll have us begging for parts. when that happens, i am done.
This is almost like asking for a one click seed all. one click harvest all, one click plow all. why do the work .... I for one do not want them. i did not buy the purple forlift, (use green tho so i do not have to open each one up) or the armored car. I want to keep a view to know how each cashes out, so i can add more of the better ones.
With all the xp coming from the facilities, and even I'm in the group that gets almost a million xp a day from filling them up (i do it 3 times a day), it is proper to those to make us work for it... WAY TOO EASY WITH A ONE CLICK .... easy enough now as we have a way. AND top players have FACILITIES ON ALL 17 FARMS ( FULL SETS OR OVER 100) top players have pushed the Diversification Rank to well over the 100,000 mark with 30-50 million pending products.

Each of us enjoy the game and we have the right to play it to the level we enjoy it at.

Overlaid layouts are not an issue unless one takes it beyond the LIMITS OF FLASH causing an 'over limit' error (amount of the limit is ~35000 objects) or hit the 'end of file marker' where objects are sent to the trash can.
as Dirty Harry said... "A man has got to know his limitations"
Old Jan 20 2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

We are looking into this. At the moment all i can tell you is that if you publish regular facility work from the animal buildings, your neighbours will be able to work your regular facilities as normal. There does not seem to be any benefit to the harvest time of the animals buildings or products gained from them.
It would be hard to tell for sure if the barn as a 'product' gives the coins, in the regular runs, or if it is included in the mayor work since it is only coins. I expect that the barn is in non-ingredients as a 'product' so we get a new bonus in coins.
Old Jan 20 2013, 02:08 PM

Please be careful when selling all NON INGREDIENTS... all the products from the animal sheds are now appearing in mine
Old Jan 20 2013, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
Please be careful when selling all NON INGREDIENTS... all the products from the animal sheds are now appearing in mine
You are seeing Cow Milk and Hens Eggs in your Non-ingredients or are you seeing the Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop in it?
If it is the latter this is a glitch and you are not selling your animal products or your animals. What you are getting are extra buildings that give you a few ewxtra coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2013, 02:27 PM

I opened my tool box today and neither of my sprinkler icons are there! What's up??
Closed Thread