Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 23 2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I'm not sure where to post this question, I've looked in several threads and I still don't know where lol. I did read the most recent update release of farmtown but I didn't see the fix for "automatic rehire." Are you still working on this or are you not going to have it anymore?

Hi Autumn06

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - May 23rd, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: When working neighbour facilities, sometimes the Mayor skipped the facilities on the farm where you landed.
- Enable the auto re-hiring after browser crash/game reload feature. This is a feature we introduced in the previous release that was temporarily disabled and is now enabled again.
Old May 25 2018, 06:47 AM

Wink hiring

haha thanks for pointing that out to me and thanks to everyone for the updates
Old Jun 11 2018, 01:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I battle to keep my fuel to give to people working my farms. I have noticed with the new release that it comes up hired with tool and fuel etc. This is great but everytime I get hired by someone that supplies fuel it comes out of mine..they have ticked to use my fuel first. I only have one oil refinery and grab as many free gifts of fuel as possible. Maybe they should add supply fuel (last) to fore warn people. I would gladly give up the work for those with heaps of fuel...I know my limitations...so its just a thought. Have a good day!!
Old Jun 11 2018, 05:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I battle to keep my fuel to give to people working my farms. I have noticed with the new release that it comes up hired with tool and fuel etc. This is great but everytime I get hired by someone that supplies fuel it comes out of mine..they have ticked to use my fuel first. I only have one oil refinery and grab as many free gifts of fuel as possible. Maybe they should add supply fuel (last) to fore warn people. I would gladly give up the work for those with heaps of fuel...I know my limitations...so its just a thought. Have a good day!!
Hi rodkay1,

If you would like a change to know which fuel option they have chosen before you accept the hire then please place your idea in the suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game are gathered, by subject, for them to see. Here's the link to that area>>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 01 2018, 09:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

after repeatedly trying to hire workers who claim they want work, in some cases they are actually begging for work.... and then being turned down, I have resorted to IGNORING those avatars so I never have to see them again... weeding out the chaff from the wheat so to speak... it may seem drastic but over time I am sure only those who DO WANT TO WORK will appear in the market place, fingers crossed... hahaha...
Old Sep 02 2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
after repeatedly trying to hire workers who claim they want work, in some cases they are actually begging for work.... and then being turned down, I have resorted to IGNORING those avatars so I never have to see them again... weeding out the chaff from the wheat so to speak... it may seem drastic but over time I am sure only those who DO WANT TO WORK will appear in the market place, fingers crossed... hahaha...
Amen to that !! I feel the same way - people begging for work, then if they DO take the job, they only pick & choose what they want and never finish. It's to the point that I would just rather do it myself and nuts on the bonus chest ...

I hire for 5 farms at a time and most people only do one .... a lot STILL don't realize you get exp points for trees and flowers - they ONLY want h/p ... it's just easier doing it myself. I still try to hire, but it's more time consuming and frustrating lately ...
Old Sep 05 2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Amen to that !! I feel the same way - people begging for work, then if they DO take the job, they only pick & choose what they want and never finish. It's to the point that I would just rather do it myself and nuts on the bonus chest ...

I hire for 5 farms at a time and most people only do one .... a lot STILL don't realize you get exp points for trees and flowers - they ONLY want h/p ... it's just easier doing it myself. I still try to hire, but it's more time consuming and frustrating lately ...
I am getting that too. I hire multiple farms and only one is done. I was wondering if it was a glitch and they were only seeing one farm highlighted? I am also fed up with people with a red status which means they want work and begging to do all jobs then turning down offers or doing only one part of the job or if I hire for example flowers taking only one type of flower.

Last edited by ccheney; Sep 08 2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old Sep 05 2018, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I am getting that too. I hire multiple farms and only one is done. I was wondering if it was a glitch and they were only seeing one farm highlighted? I am also fed up with people with a red status which means they want work and begging to do all jobs then turning down offers of doing only one part of the job or if I hire for example flowers taking only one type of flower.
I don't think it's a glitch, I really believe some farmers are just either uninformed, or downright lazy & feel entitled ... I went to hire yesterday, and I actually ended up with 6 or 7 people that the status color was orange (hired) but they didn't reply. The color changed to yellow? which means they ignored the hire request, but then a few seconds later they are begging for a job.

Again, it's just less hassle to do it myself, and skip out on the supposed bonus we get when we hire from the Marketplace. It's to the point I only post facilities once a week if I'm lucky ... it's not fun anymore, and that tells me I may have to re-think playing. Many years, and an EMBARRASSING amount of real money, and I just feel jaded .... *sigh*
Old Sep 13 2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I am getting that too. I hire multiple farms and only one is done. I was wondering if it was a glitch and they were only seeing one farm highlighted? I am also fed up with people with a red status which means they want work and begging to do all jobs then turning down offers or doing only one part of the job or if I hire for example flowers taking only one type of flower.
I have had that happen to me before - it only happens if I hire from my Farm 1 - most of the time people will come back and ask me if I hired for more than one field. If I am the one hired and I only get one field, I always ask the other person if that is what I was only hired to do.
Old Sep 23 2018, 01:36 PM

I am so fed up with workers who think they are in control when they get hired. I have been berated by workers when I hire more than one to work my farms. Since I am the owner of the farm, I am the only one who has the right to determine who and how many people I hire. I currently have 27 farms and there is plenty to go around if I hire more than one for a specific job. So if you come after me for multiple hiring, be prepare to get marked as ignore. You will be the reason you no longer get hired for work on my farms. There are plenty of other players who will gladly work side by side with others.