Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2018, 01:35 AM

First I will thank you for the update. New is good. Now I agree with too many Farm cash facilities. I too am on a fixed income and can not buy all that I wish I could, and the price of land OMG there is not a Donald Trump amongst us. The price in coins makes the price in Farm cash look cheap. IF we had it to spend. I might agree with the prices for a new farm but the expansions are just a few squares. You would think they were made out of gold. Now having said all of this I can tell you I tried another game where you raise Dragons and battle them I don't think I can mention the name of the game but it is truly like playing poker with card cheats. Everything costs you more as you progress there are no discounts for buying a larger size or anything like that. This game is fair what is, is. No hidden fees no surprises after you click on something. So as much as I complain about how I can't afford to get all that I want, at least it is all out in plain sight what it is going to cost ahead of time. So folks the next time you feel like this game is a rip off go raise Dragons for a while, the dragon game is a fun game until you run out of money. It is addictive and you are left embarrassed about how much you squandered on just one more batch of gems. Farm Town MUCH safer.
Old Nov 06 2018, 11:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why cant we receive gifts now, askin for a friend. me
Old Nov 06 2018, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why cant we receive gifts now, askin for a friend. me
Hi Beverduster,
Raul said in the next 2 weeks. Maybe they don't have them completed coding yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2018, 04:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Beverduster,
Raul said in the next 2 weeks. Maybe they don't have them completed coding yet.

t y mr taz

itsbeen going on for 2 days
Old Nov 08 2018, 02:22 AM

Thumbs down

Do you realise just how expensive FC is for anyone who lives outside the US? Obviously not! With the exchange rates and the gov GST it costs twice as much. $25 ends up being $40 and with that you can ONLY buy 2 things if you're lucky.

I live in Australia and it costs me $40AU for $25USD. It's a money making game now.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 08 2018 at 09:22 AM.
Old Nov 08 2018, 09:35 AM

I agree the fc facilities is getting out of hand but I also understand the developers need to make money. I've been playing this game since 2008 and unlike other games you really don't need the fc facilities except for maybe the oil refinery. I have over 2000 factories and of those 2000 maybe 20 are fc facilities. I really think the developers are missing the boat instead of creating new fc facilities take old facilities like the dairy and create a super facility like the stone mill is to the red mill. Many players have suggested this and it would fill a need in the game and help the developers make money.
Old Nov 08 2018, 04:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All Update from Raul

Post Release Updates - November 8th, 5:10PM

- Released 10 Thanksgiving Items.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 08 2018, 10:02 PM

What happened to seawater and freshwater bait in the accept/send gifts?
Old Nov 08 2018, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
What happened to seawater and freshwater bait in the accept/send gifts?
Hi msdragonfly,
Because of the added Thanksgiving gifts they have changed position. They are on the 7th row down first 2 gifts on the left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2018, 01:46 AM

Default Trains and ships

Is there any news yet about when the extra products are going to be included in the trains and ships
Closed Thread