Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 05 2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
I have been playing this game a long time and believe I know most of the in's and out's. What I do not understand about the Neighborhood chain contest is how two different people can have exactly the same score, not only the total score but also each individual facility, They were also in my last weeks neighborhood and tied for first place with over 500,000 points. I thought we were grouped pretty much with people in our own class. No one can catch these two and the scoring is very strange, I know you can play as much as you want but this seems like 24/7 to score that high and you would need a tremendous amount of inventory to keep that up. If they know something I do not I would like to learn it because when someone, or two score that high you just feel like giving up for that week.
Hi Tractor Man

We are indeed grouped with other neighborhoods with similar strengh, but you also know that after the groups are chosen you and the others can add more facilities to the chains and other neighbors can open the contest till Sunday.

It not only depends on how many times you fill your own factories, all your neighbors have to do the same. The most you and they fill, work factories and then refill them, more points are added. Some farmers have a big inventory and can load factories many times a day.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 05 2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old Aug 06 2017, 11:05 AM

I do understand that, I have over 370,000 of each crop on stock and more than enough items in storage. I appreciate your answer but you did not explain how two different people can have exactly the same amount of points in each facility and obviously the same total amount of points... I would love to able to achieve that!

I understand that you can add more facilities...I have them all, many duplicates and more. I do not believe these two farmers are adding extra facilities, they do not have to for some reason. It would be nice if the dev's could take a look at this, if it's legit then someone tell me how they manage it.
Old Aug 06 2017, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
I do understand that, I have over 370,000 of each crop on stock and more than enough items in storage. I appreciate your answer but you did not explain how two different people can have exactly the same amount of points in each facility and obviously the same total amount of points... I would love to able to achieve that!

I understand that you can add more facilities...I have them all, many duplicates and more. I do not believe these two farmers are adding extra facilities, they do not have to for some reason. It would be nice if the dev's could take a look at this, if it's legit then someone tell me how they manage it.
Hi Tractor Man,
Are these two of your neighbors or are they two of the ones you are competing against?

If these are two of the ones you are competing against, each is working independent of each other with their own group of neighbors and it just happens that they have the same amount of points with the same number of facilities. There isn't any way for someone to enter the contest under 2 different names without them being 2 different sets of farms. I assure you that they are not able to do anything illegal.

If they are your neighbors in your neighborhood chain it could be that they both have the same facilities and are filling them the same amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2017, 11:04 AM

Thanks Taz, They are in a competing neighborhood and apparently have the same amount of facilities my neighborhood has, six each. Appreciate the explanation, just wondering how they manage it, would like to do the same. Farm on
Old Aug 10 2017, 04:12 PM

I have 2 Pool Supply Shops and only 1 shows in the Neighbor Chains Contest, why is that? Also when I used the Facility Manager, with all Farms chosen, it only reflected 2 facilities on farms 2, 3, 4. When I went to each of those farms through the Facility Manager it reflected the same. However when I went to each of those farms and turned on Facilities on the actual farm and then went into the Facility Manager, it showed all of the Facilities. But it would not load/start or cashout/store items, unless I clicked on each facility. Not a happy farmer!!! Please help!!!
Old Aug 10 2017, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholman View Post
I have 2 Pool Supply Shops and only 1 shows in the Neighbor Chains Contest, why is that? Also when I used the Facility Manager, with all Farms chosen, it only reflected 2 facilities on farms 2, 3, 4. When I went to each of those farms through the Facility Manager it reflected the same. However when I went to each of those farms and turned on Facilities on the actual farm and then went into the Facility Manager, it showed all of the Facilities. But it would not load/start or cashout/store items, unless I clicked on each facility. Not a happy farmer!!! Please help!!!
Hi Sholman,
I have cleaned your Neighborhood Chains Contest. Please close and reopen your farms for the clearing to work. See if that shows both of them.

For your facilities in facility manager please open your Facility Manager and click on the "funnel" icon and make sure you have check marks for ALL of the following >>
  • Facility Status
    All Facilities
  • Facility Location
    All farms
  • Facility Type
    Regular facilites (ALL)
    Service facilites
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM

Default NCC FC Fac not Counted in Contest

I have 2 Party Supply Facs and only 1 is being counted. The original one is on Farm 29 and the new one is on Farm 2. Please help!! Thanks so much!
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eme View Post
I have 2 Party Supply Facs and only 1 is being counted. The original one is on Farm 29 and the new one is on Farm 2. Please help!! Thanks so much!
Hi eme,
Is this on the farms you have the link to in your signature? I do not see any NCC information in your data for that farm set.
If it is a different set of farms please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Today, 01:05 PM

Default Farm Links

Thanks, Taz!
I hope I did this correctly. This is Farm 2: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3245&farm_ix=1
This is Farm 29: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...245&farm_ix=28
I have a Party Supply Fac on each of these farms, but only the one on Farm 29 shows up on the NCC.
Thanks again for any help you can give me. Taz!

-Pam
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eme View Post
Thanks, Taz!
I hope I did this correctly. This is Farm 2: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3245&farm_ix=1
This is Farm 29: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...245&farm_ix=28
I have a Party Supply Fac on each of these farms, but only the one on Farm 29 shows up on the NCC.
Thanks again for any help you can give me. Taz!

-Pam
Hi Pam,
I have done a cleaning of your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen them for this to take effect. Hope this works.

Tags
contest, exp pts, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest.