Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2013, 08:48 AM

i am hoping there here when i get home from school my teachers know when there is a up date comeing i am always checking to see if it has come
Old Apr 02 2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorm View Post
? Hi,,,
How long di I/we have to wait for the 'Start all' tool (similar to the 'Load all'). I'm so excited and are checking every day, even if the item isn't highlighted,,, :-) ?

Wishing you all a great day from Norway,
kristorm
Start all tool isn't due yet... Devs haven't even mentioned when it might be coming. Only thing due in this past update are the new levels which are due sometime today.
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:05 PM

Default 'Start all' tool

I'm disappointed right now! Maybe you should have waited with the announcement,,,, The same happened with 'Boost train' - we were waiting for it for months. 'Coming soon' made the day at FT a little sad and boring,,, loool You see, I love everything NEW in this game!!!

Anyway; thanks for answering,,,
Regards,
kristorm
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:26 PM
Account Not Linked

New levels are supposed to be released today, are they not???
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok i just need find info on something about harvesting fields and theres too many pages of stuff to go through so i know this is the wrong place to ask this but maybe someone will send me to the right place......When i harvest fields and trees and my avatar does not physically harvest it....it stays highlighted cause i clicked it but the avatar leaves it.....like ill have like one whole side of a farm that i harvested but the avatar leaves it and not actually go to it to harvest it....am I losing those crops or trees if the avatar doesnt physically harvest it ? If I refresh the farm im on it then will show i harvested and no longer highlighted from clicking it. I just want to know if you harvest it but the avatar leaves it and not physically go to it and just leaves it......am I losing those crops or trees ?
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:37 PM

Default Thanks for the new levels

I have mine already!!!!!
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok i just need find info on something about harvesting fields and theres too many pages of stuff to go through so i know this is the wrong place to ask this but maybe someone will send me to the right place......When i harvest fields and trees and my avatar does not physically harvest it....it stays highlighted cause i clicked it but the avatar leaves it.....like ill have like one whole side of a farm that i harvested but the avatar leaves it and not actually go to it to harvest it....am I losing those crops or trees if the avatar doesnt physically harvest it ? If I refresh the farm im on it then will show i harvested and no longer highlighted from clicking it. I just want to know if you harvest it but the avatar leaves it and not physically go to it and just leaves it......am I losing those crops or trees ?
If you refresh the farm then they should show as harvested. If they do then those crops were added to your storage. If they don't show as harvested then you will need to try to get them again. If you are getting time-outs or disconnections then that can stop the data transferring, but they should show as not done at that point.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:39 PM

I have my levels too...

maxed again... still.... now at 425... lol

the 50 coin items are not showing up as yet... maybe after all the players have their levels

Last edited by StoneFace; Apr 02 2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:47 PM

They're heeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee! TYVM
Old Apr 02 2013, 12:49 PM

[b]3. 25 New Levels:

Big deal, how generous.

Been playing since before Christmas (3 1/2 months) and I get a whopping 25 FC with which I can buy ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

When are the devs going to give a damn about uis long time players.

I have 56 MILLION XP and they are WORTHLESS.

PLEASE - at LEAST 32 FC EVERY UPDATE!!!!!! So we can buy SOMETHING!

Last edited by Tony D; Apr 02 2013 at 03:19 PM.
Closed Thread