Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 26 2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Sorry, but he can't seem to get into the forum either. That's why I'm trying to help.
Today, he asked I post this for him:
I helped my friend (user ID: 604470133) reported his slow load of farms daily between 8:00 and 11:00 PM (Vietnam time zone). His farm load has improved but worsen. Today he started to work his neighbor's farms at 7:30. Working the first half farms was fine. When the clock struck 8:15 PM, working the remaining farms became a nightmare to him. Please give him a solution, or at least let him know when the slow farm load ends. Thank you.
Hi Conjetta

Taz is not available at this moment.

Your friend is a registered user so he should not have problems to enter the forum and then post here.

As Taz told you, that seems to be an internet problem during that period of time. That was the same you reported for them some months ago and then it was fixed.

Your friend should ask their internet provider if they have problems in their zone and also do the usual clearing to the computer and browser.
Old Jun 26 2021, 08:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am working a neighbor's farm who has 7.133m XP points. When clicking her work link, I am taken to a stranger's farm, who has 10.066m XP points.

Here is a link to my neighbor's work request: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...e282f4ce92545c

Here is a screenshot of my neighbor's work request:

Here is a screenshot of the farm the work request takes me to:

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 26 2021, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
I am working a neighbor's farm who has 7.133m XP points. When clicking her work link, I am taken to a stranger's farm, who has 10.066m XP points.

Here is a link to my neighbor's work request: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...e282f4ce92545c
Hi Sheila C,
Is this a copied post rather than the original from posting? If so she may have copied it incorrectly. The ID in that post is for Jean Marie, so it is not her post.
Only thing I can suggest is look for her post in the My Requests list or ask her to post again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Conjetta,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way we can help him through you. He will need to post his problem in the forms himself for us to work directly with him.
If it loads fine the rest of the times and is only a specific time period then it may be an internet problem during that time that we would have no control over.
another note:
Not an Internet problem. I can load and watch videos on FB & Youtube during the period at normal speed.
Plz provide them my contact info.
email: (Email removed for safety)
FB URL: www.facebook.com/alichson
Ask them what email address of Slashkey I can write to.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 26 2021 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Jun 26 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
another note:
Not an Internet problem. I can load and watch videos on FB & Youtube during the period at normal speed.
Plz provide them my contact info.
email: (Email removed for safety)
FB URL: www.facebook.com/alichson
Ask them what email address of Slashkey I can write to.
Hi Conjetta,
This is not a Farm Town problem. There isn't any way that the Farm Town servers can be slowed down specific hours of the day. It has to be an internet problem. There are many links between them and the Facebook app server. Then many more links between the Facebook app server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be causing the slowdown. We do not have any control over those links nor even any way to monitor them.
Watching videos on Facebook and Youtube would be taking totally different paths from them to those from linking to Farm Town. That comparison doesn't help.
I have fixed their account here in the forums, so they should be able to post here now. Also if they want to contact Support there is a link to that at the bottom of the page under their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2021, 09:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sheila C,
Is this a copied post rather than the original from posting? If so she may have copied it incorrectly. The ID in that post is for Jean Marie, so it is not her post.
Only thing I can suggest is look for her post in the My Requests list or ask her to post again.
No, this post came from the Facility Wall Requests.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 26 2021, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
No, this post came from the Facility Wall Requests.
Hi Sheila C,
Then I am not sure what happened. The ID in that post is not for her farms unless she has more than one set of farms. Have them contact Support about this then. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 05 2021, 07:44 PM

This is a repeat, because if it continues I'll be finding something else to do. I'm75 so not so quick with arthritic hands, fingers, etc. but my suggestion it let off the throttle, because it is almost impossible to play FT with FB continually flashing as sign on my screen of a 5 year old HP laptop that I'm going to fast so keeps blocking me. Even if I'm sitting here trying to go to one farm or another, or even do any tasks. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've cleared my cache. Rebooted and still when I start to do anything I get two different messages I'm going to fast not acceptable by community standards and Temporarily Blocked. It will do it if I am doing nothing at all.
Old Jul 05 2021, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
This is a repeat, because if it continues I'll be finding something else to do. I'm75 so not so quick with arthritic hands, fingers, etc. but my suggestion it let off the throttle, because it is almost impossible to play FT with FB continually flashing as sign on my screen of a 5 year old HP laptop that I'm going to fast so keeps blocking me. Even if I'm sitting here trying to go to one farm or another, or even do any tasks. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've cleared my cache. Rebooted and still when I start to do anything I get two different messages I'm going to fast not acceptable by community standards and Temporarily Blocked. It will do it if I am doing nothing at all.
Hi Accs,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section as this is not a suggestion. The developers have no control over what Facebook does. The messages you are getting do not come from Farm Town, so there isn't anything Farm Town can do for this.

You will need to contact Facebook concerning these messages. Within those messages there is a link you can use to dispute the action they have taken.
Old Jul 05 2021, 08:05 PM

Default Reply to your Reply!

I understand your suggestion re: not FT issue, but it is your Game/Platform and I am a player. I have contacted the repeatedly but obviously they either do not care or are singling me out for some reason. I am sure your company has the ability to see 'how fast' a user is or isn't going and if I'm sitting on one page and just go to a different farm or function should not raise a RED flag. What can one possibly do to fall into that kind of situation just minding my own business trying to play FT? I can not believe that FT/Slashkey wants their players to suffer from sort of issue like this. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Respectfully...

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error