Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 03 2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRACEY UK View Post
HI my farms running fine and i can hire and everything but when i get hired and go to someones farm. especially a fish farm it lags really bad then freezes and then says cant connect. any suggestions pls. thankyou 1136089690
Hi TRACEY UK

Please be sure your browser is updated and also if you have any update for windows.

If the farm is really full of water items, then try to fish slowly to not get a high amount of red numbers in the save icon and with everything hidden in your preferences except for Show Ponds.

Also, go to the following link where you will find some specifications for you to check your computer and suggestions on what you can do when you get memory errors:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Your first post about this problem was answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6438746

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 03 2021 at 01:42 PM.
Old Apr 12 2021, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I cannot open the game. Period. I clicked to open it for the first time today and Facebook says it is blocked for clicking "this feature" too fast when I have not even played today. I have written to you several times about this already and up until now Facebook gave me the chance to write to tell them they are wrong, but now I cannot even do that. Meanwhile I am being ignored both by Facebook and the forum. And I cannot clear the Farm Town cache and even had to use a back door via another account to get to this forum because all attempts to open anything result in "you have been blocked from using this feature for clicking too fast" when all I did was click once.
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
You have not been ignored by the forums. You have been answered every time you post about this. There is nothing we can do about this as it is Facebook that is blocking you. It is not what you are or have done in Farm Town that is blocking you. It would have to do with how much you have posted in Facebook. I am sorry, but until they release you from being blocked there is nothing we can do.
Thanks for getting back to me so fast. It seems Facebook is confusing the 2 versions of Family Farm made by an inferior developer and Farm Town with one another and if I try to play the better one - THIS game of course - it will block the other and vice versa. And Facebook help has always been a bit of a misnomer.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:27 PM

Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.
Never mind. Seems I'm connected again. Don't know what was going on but thanks anyway.

Last edited by VondaK; Apr 17 2021 at 11:01 PM. Reason: self corrected
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Keep getting the "click green to connect". Have closed FB/FT and reloaded. Same thing.
= chat server C19:farm server W21.
2021-04-18 03:22:31.262 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c19.slashkey.com:443
Help please.
Hi VondaK,
Looks like it is wide spread. It is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:50 PM

Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieAble View Post
Same thing on Chat Server c19, Farm Server w23
Account: 100000758131081
Hi AngieAble,
This is effecting everyone as it is a C19 connection failure which we are all on as that is the Chat server. I have contacted the developers. All we can do now is wait for them to find the problem and fix it.
Old Apr 17 2021, 10:58 PM

Okay, I'm aware of the problem, so I'm just reporting that same thing is happening to me too. Hope this will be fixed very soon.

Thanks, Tech Team!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Apr 17 2021, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

HI ALL,
Please restart your farms. The Chat server has been switched to another one.
Old Apr 22 2021, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Closing down -Multiple fishing

Can never find my original post----so here goes TAZ D ---I can get onto the new Farm town --I can get into farms for SN and do the work BUT as soon as I hit the multiple fishing (nothing else -just fishing - Boom -down it goes ) Black screen - then Slashkey note telling me error ---REBOOT system and get back onto farm - Fishing works for short time-maybe 3/4smallfish farms the BOOM -down it goes - again. NO PROBLEMS playing other parts of game - Just Multiple fishing so its NOT a server problem or My Broadband etc etc - AND Please do not tell me to stop Fishing or change anything else.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error