Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 20 2014, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatfreakwannabe View Post
I bought the 2x1 harvester and 2x1 seeder.
The 2x1 tools do not need fuel. Try clicking on the pop up and the use them anyway. If that works we will let the developers know so they can take that message off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

So any idea why they won't work?....
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The 2x1 tools do not need fuel. Try clicking on the pop up and the use them anyway. If that works we will let the developers know so they can take that message off.
I tried to get them to work, and nothing....

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6523&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried to get them to work, and nothing....

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6523&farm_ix=Y
We will let the developers know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Whether they let you use their tools or not shouldn't effect you using your own. That is not part of that.
well I did several farms without problems and then arrived on one persons farm with "all big tools" who said ... "you can use my tools". I could not use any tools, not his, not mine ... the toolbox was completely empty, no eye at all and sure the person hired me for 1 farm with all jobs to do.
It is quite an experience to step in the boots of a newby !!!! I understand better why some do not do the work I ask for on my "big farm" .

night night
Old Feb 20 2014, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, Taz!
Old Feb 21 2014, 08:26 AM
Account Not Linked

I tried again this morning, Taz, and still unable to use my tools or get fuel. I am hoping someone will visit my farm and try to figure out what is wrong. Thank you for responding yesterday and trying to help me out. Should I do anything else?
Old Feb 21 2014, 08:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I tried again this morning, Taz, and still unable to use my tools or get fuel. I am hoping someone will visit my farm and try to figure out what is wrong. Thank you for responding yesterday and trying to help me out. Should I do anything else?
Nothing else you can do at the moment.
Old Feb 21 2014, 11:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Frustrated and discouraged.... Can anyone help me, please?

Quote:
I wish I could figure out how to upload pics of my farm... all I can get when I click on a pic icon above is to attach a url. I just want to upload pics of what is wrong at my farm. I'm a new player. I bought the 2x1 harvester and 2x1 seeder. Neither will work because they say you need fuel. When I go to the fuel center, it says I can't get fuel because I don't have a harvester or seeder. URGH. I feel like just gifting my farm cash that I've earned to a friend and just quitting. It's too difficult to solve problems and I can't fix this on my own. Sigh. Here's the link to my farm. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6523&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 21 2014, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I wish I could figure out how to upload pics of my farm... all I can get when I click on a pic icon above is to attach a url. I just want to upload pics of what is wrong at my farm. I'm a new player. I bought the 2x1 harvester and 2x1 seeder. Neither will work because they say you need fuel. When I go to the fuel center, it says I can't get fuel because I don't have a harvester or seeder. URGH. I feel like just gifting my farm cash that I've earned to a friend and just quitting. It's too difficult to solve problems and I can't fix this on my own. Sigh. Here's the link to my farm. https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6523&farm_ix=Y
Be patient. They will get this fixed. It may not be until later today or tomorrow but it will get fixed.

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, super neighbor, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, transplanter