Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 12 2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy503 View Post
i have a question...why can't we use coins to purchase machinery any more..it takes soooo long to accumulate the farmcash to buy bigger machinery like plows etc...i need to get bigger plows etc but don't have enough farmcash and am not going to use real money to buy more for a game when i usually have tons of coins that i should be able to use..i don't really need any more farms but i buy them when i get tons and tons of coins to be able to bump up the farmcash when the updates happen and then can only get one item until the next update on levels
Hi lucy503

That is a question we can't answer as the developers are the ones who decide the cost for the items in the game.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggesion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme to the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 06 2019, 02:19 AM

Default Flower Harvester and Tree Shaker

I think us farmers have been conned with these new tools. Prior to the release of the flower harvester 36x36 and the tree shaker 36x36 I had both of these but the 32x32. Here is mu complaint. I have wall to wall flowers and trees on two farms that are 46x46. When I use the flower harvester and tree shaker 32x32 it takes 36 mouse clicks to complete the work. When I use the upgraded flower harvester and tree shaker 36x36 it takes the same amount of clicks to finish the work, so it's no quicker. I feel I have been conned out of 100 farm cash. I wish I hadn't bothered to buy these new, upgraded tools.
Old Jul 07 2019, 04:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I have held back for 6 weeks now, but I have to say I am so so disappointed about the new tools, flowers have always been a pain in the butt, so of course I purchased the flower harvester at once. So the old one took 36 clicks to harvest a farm and the new one, well it takes 36 clicks? So my disappointment and question is, why did I pay $50 for a tool that is no better than the last????
Old Jul 07 2019, 06:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have held back for 6 weeks now, but I have to say I am so so disappointed about the new tools, flowers have always been a pain in the butt, so of course I purchased the flower harvester at once. So the old one took 36 clicks to harvest a farm and the new one, well it takes 36 clicks? So my disappointment and question is, why did I pay $50 for a tool that is no better than the last????
Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post the General Feedback thread about tools since it is not about the current release.
The tools are not created for the number of clicks it takes to do a farm. They are increased by size to be able to harvest more flowers, trees, crops, etc. per click. Not everyone has full sized farms and it will do the slightly smaller farms in less clicks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2019, 02:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45
Default Fertilizer Use

If you plant a 5 day crop and then fertilize it and it says Only good for 3 days do you need to re-fertilize it after 3 days or is it good for the 5 days.
Old Dec 08 2019, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
If you plant a 5 day crop and then fertilize it and it says Only good for 3 days do you need to re-fertilize it after 3 days or is it good for the 5 days.
Hi hairball,
No. The crop will stay fertilized the whole growing time. But if you plant another crop after that on the farm then you will need to refertilize as it has expired for the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2020, 06:03 AM

Sorry if I don't "get" this but it seems every tool (flower harvester, tree shaker, log truck, fishing boat) at the 20x level uses a set square area pinned to the top corner of the grid and works the grid.

Why don't the 20x harvester, plow, seeder work the same? They don't give the set square! They should.

Thank you.
Old Mar 03 2020, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Sorry if I don't "get" this but it seems every tool (flower harvester, tree shaker, log truck, fishing boat) at the 20x level uses a set square area pinned to the top corner of the grid and works the grid.

Why don't the 20x harvester, plow, seeder work the same? They don't give the set square! They should.

Thank you.
Hi John,
That's what the EX tools are for. The 20x20 tools are for normal non-layered fields.
Old Mar 03 2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
That's what the EX tools are for. The 20x20 tools are for normal non-layered fields.
But the Ex harvest plow seed combine tools don't cover 20x? They start at only 5x correct?
Old Mar 03 2020, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
But the Ex harvest plow seed combine tools don't cover 20x? They start at only 5x correct?
Hi John,
They start at 5x yes, but that means it will do all the fields within that 5x5 area, which be as much as 400 fields if you have them set up in the staggered 9x method.

The 20x20 tools will do 400 fields too, but in a much larger non-staggered single fields area.
The EX 10x10 will do up to 1600 fields if they are staggered in the 9x pattern within the space of 10x10 normal fields. The regular 10x10 tools will do the normal filed size of 10x10, but that is only 100 fields.

The Ex tools are made to do all fields within a specific area. Where the regular tools are made to do a specific number of individual fields.