Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 03:59 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Thanks for the update! I really do appreciate the work that is going into this game. My addiction has been sated for a while now. One request though. Before you come out with more facilities, please let us add a 4th farm. I can't keep up with all the crops that now have to be produced. Currently only one of my three farms is dedicated to crops and it's clearly not enough. I really hate to clear one of my other farms. A 4th farm would solve a lot.
i have 3 farms growing crops for facilities and i need more room too many crops now needed
Old May 09 2010, 04:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Look at what Raul posted about sending people farm cash items. He says you can ask people to buy you farm cash items as gifts. I don't know how much clearer you want him to be about it.
Well for gosh sakes! I would never think of asking friends, even real life close friends to buy me gifts. How rude that would be! When giving a game gift requires a FT neighbor to spend real cash? No, no, no. If I had a very good real life friend or relative who played FT and knew they would like a particular facility for the game, I'd be glad to gift it to them especially for a special occasion, but ask for a gift to be purchased? No. I think that's a dreadful concept to introduce into the FT application.
Old May 09 2010, 04:10 PM

please farm town people lets have another farm so we can put all these things on
Justin
Old May 09 2010, 04:12 PM

I do have to agree that the design of the facilities is not what I would have hoped for. This isn't Disney. While I don't expect complete realism, there is a stark contrast between the houses and manors and some of the facilities. One set looks like a good approximation of a real world building, the other set looks like a cartoon or coloring book scenery. The pizza factory and bakery are good, but the design of the newer buildings is increasingly garish, especially that snack factory.
Old May 09 2010, 04:35 PM

Would quite like to use the watermill to grind coffee?
Old May 09 2010, 04:41 PM

argh, today i finished redesigning my farm and now more stuff! lol

Thanks for all the new updates though, they keep me busy, i dont have enough time to go to work these days!
Old May 09 2010, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks love the new additions.. 4th land please for all the new stuff not enough room
Old May 09 2010, 04:52 PM

Nice update Please we want a 4th Farm!!!
“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old May 09 2010, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the update, I like what you do with the game I only regret it came on sunday and now I have to wait next weekend to grow what I need for snack factory, they are all short term.

just go on like this :=)
Old May 09 2010, 05:16 PM

Default Yep..it aint Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
I do have to agree that the design of the facilities is not what I would have hoped for. This isn't Disney. While I don't expect complete realism, there is a stark contrast between the houses and manors and some of the facilities. One set looks like a good approximation of a real world building, the other set looks like a cartoon or coloring book scenery. The pizza factory and bakery are good, but the design of the newer buildings is increasingly garish, especially that snack factory.
Lovin Farm Town more each day...but do think the Devs are smoking funny stuff. The newer facilities are comical and BIG...but I laugh, buy them all and squeeze them in a tiny space. Why tiny you ask..gee, one has to plant new crops for the facilities to work so anything that is not important is now in storage. My whole take..just plant baby plant and ignore how PURDY the new facilities look.
Closed Thread