Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 17 2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi CraigTH,
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about your ships coming back only half loaded. That all depends on your neighbors loading them.
Oh I realize that ! It's just that interest was high at first but it's just tailed off now. I've got to know the ones that load and the ones that don't. Just wonder if it's worth all the effort.
Old Apr 17 2017, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
Hi CraigTH,
Since you already started again preparing that ship then I can't see the data for the previous preparation. Only thing that will make that happen is if you go beyond 24 hours in preparing the ship.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2017, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTH View Post
Oh I realize that ! It's just that interest was high at first but it's just tailed off now. I've got to know the ones that load and the ones that don't. Just wonder if it's worth all the effort.
Hi CraigTH,
Only you can decide if it is worth it. I look at it this way. It only costs coins which are free (no real cash cost), and anything I gain is better than nothing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2017, 01:35 PM

Default Ships

b) Show real facebook names in a tooltip when mouse over user photos in Cooperative Quests, Neighborhood Chains Contest, Ships and Neighbour Bar screens. This will help people identify better their neighbours.

So please check the March New Release from time to time for any news about this feature

As far as I can see, this still hasn't been done - it's now April. Thank You. I am getting used to the ships, but this would help tremendously.
Old Apr 17 2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleenorris View Post
b) Show real facebook names in a tooltip when mouse over user photos in Cooperative Quests, Neighborhood Chains Contest, Ships and Neighbour Bar screens. This will help people identify better their neighbours.

So please check the March New Release from time to time for any news about this feature

As far as I can see, this still hasn't been done - it's now April. Thank You. I am getting used to the ships, but this would help tremendously.
Hi dleenorris

Those was released during March

Post-Release Updates - March 15th, 5:00PM

- Released ship improvement b) in the item #6 above in the main post

If you, let say, hover your mouse on one of your neighbors pictures in the neighbor's bar below the screen, you will see their real first name. Same for the other options like Ships, Neighborhood contest, Cooperative quests.
Old Apr 19 2017, 06:45 PM

I'm having trouble skipping a neighbor who doesn't help in loading my ship. I click to skip and go back later and find it's right back on the same neighbor. Is there anything I can do to fix this or maybe I need help from FarmTown in fixing the problem?
Old Apr 19 2017, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolp1 View Post
I'm having trouble skipping a neighbor who doesn't help in loading my ship. I click to skip and go back later and find it's right back on the same neighbor. Is there anything I can do to fix this or maybe I need help from FarmTown in fixing the problem?
Hi Carolp,
Is this neighbor in the #30 position? If so you can not skip anyone in that position.
If not then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 19 2017, 11:40 PM

No, the neighbor is # 16 and I've tried what you ask me to do and that doesn't work either
Old Apr 19 2017, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolp1 View Post
No, the neighbor is # 16 and I've tried what you ask me to do and that doesn't work either
Hi Carolp,
I am sorry there isn't anything we can do for it from the forums. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 19 2017, 11:51 PM

Thank you very much for your help