Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2014, 09:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Okay...I talked to employee again, she has no refineries but I have 8. She said that it has only done it about that many times. I don't know why it would be showing up for her, except that I have given her access to fuel, but it seems to of done it from what I can figure out is when she left those farms. Its not a problem, and they will figure it out and let us know. Again, Thank you very much for the help.
Old Jul 14 2014, 09:32 PM

I love the new accept all and change all in the feature in the gifts! I can change them all just fine, but cannot accept them all at once, but thank you!!!
Old Jul 14 2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
i saw 12x12 harvester, 12x12 plower and 12x12 combine of h/p but didn't saw combine of h/p/p.. or i just overlooked it?
thanks for all new added stuff..
It's not released yet if you look you'll realise they also didn't do a plant (sow) 12x12 either and normally you need to buy that and the H/P before H/P/S
Old Jul 14 2014, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
click on the coins and not the cube to collect the bonus
I tried to click on the 'word' an it wouldn't let me so I had to leave the job an got no bonus! the 0/0 covers the money an the box covers the chest on mine any way I tried.
Old Jul 14 2014, 09:50 PM

Default No Treasure Chest anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Already have reports in my group of a glitch ...the new Quest icon is in the way of the Treasure Chest bonus icon
Could not accept coins when I worked on another farm - someone has said Quest icon is in the way of the Treasure Chest Bonus.
Old Jul 14 2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxxe View Post
What this bull **** about not being able to collect bonus scores for harvesting..... I would not care less about the lame quests. They are a total waste of my time.... If fact lame.....
To you maybe, but not to me and probably a lot of other people. I like being able to receive 1 or 2 farm cash every time I complete quests.
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

A fix has been added for the Quest gauge/ bonus chest overlapping. The Quest gauge will now only show on your own farm. When you go to work for someone else it will not be there so the bonus chest only will be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Crow View Post
Love what you did with accept all and exchange all in the requests

Thank you
Once again, I get to wishing for something and BAM! there it is! Luv it!

Thanks so much Devs!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:17 PM

My farm is great with one exception, when i hit the NEW Quest icon in the top left part of the farm, it freezes my farm or you can say i cant close the Quest box, thus resulting in the restarting of Farmtown, when i am working a neighbors farm that is quite distasteful to them because then I need to be rehired to perform the work that I was hired to perform!!, Can you help me with this Raul. Thanks a million!!
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Click on the word coins on the right side and you should be able to collect your bonus.
Thanks KinghtRider - so you mean the C symbol on top left of the FT screen? I cannot see the word coins on the right.
Closed Thread