Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 17 2013, 09:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Regarding the use of Facebook Credits.... I just bought a $25 Facebook Credits card this week & wanted to use it to get FT Cash. Can I still use it to get FT Cash? I guess I don't understand how that would work now. What would happen if I tried? Thanks!
Old Sep 17 2013, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparbunny View Post
Regarding the use of Facebook Credits.... I just bought a $25 Facebook Credits card this week & wanted to use it to get FT Cash. Can I still use it to get FT Cash? I guess I don't understand how that would work now. What would happen if I tried? Thanks!
Yes you can still use cards from Facebook to buy Farm Cash. At the bottom of the first post in this thread Raul explains the steps for redeeming the cards and then buying farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2013, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes you can still use cards from Facebook to buy Farm Cash. At the bottom of the first post in this thread Raul explains the steps for redeeming the cards and then buying farm Cash.
Oh thank God! I totally missed that, thanks very much, I was freaking out.
Old Sep 17 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
QUOTE:
One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.) /QUOTE

I so totally agree!
\

Also the so-called "warning" twice a day that the stuff we do not want on is off is useless and serves no purpose except to get in the way. And sometimes it doesn't pay attention to the fact you clicked the red X and pops up again. But it should be noted that at least once we turn off the sound it stays off and there are other games that interrupt your music playlist twice a day with their game soundtracks at a LOUDER volume than anything else on the PC!
Old Sep 18 2013, 04:09 PM

The new farm stat tool is useless if it only shows what's ready on the current farm because I can see that for myself. It would be really helpful if it showed all the farms and not just the current one. I do like the global ingredient planner, very helpful. Thanks.
Old Sep 18 2013, 04:33 PM

Default New tool in tool box--Farm Stats

Ok, not real sure what the new tool in tool box,,Farm Stats is good for,,I can see with my own 2 eyes what is ready and when on the farm i'm sitting on. As it is now, I consider it worthless, but if it would show whats ready on all the farms that would be great. It would save us time from having to visit each farm to see what is ready to harvest(keep it as is with the selections) but for all our farms instead of just the one we are sitting on. Just a suggestion, I think it is a great addition to the game, it just needs to change to all farms instead of just the one we are sitting on to make it a must have tool.
Old Sep 18 2013, 05:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Lee C View Post
Ok, not real sure what the new tool in tool box,,Farm Stats is good for,,I can see with my own 2 eyes what is ready and when on the farm i'm sitting on. As it is now, I consider it worthless, but if it would show whats ready on all the farms that would be great. It would save us time from having to visit each farm to see what is ready to harvest(keep it as is with the selections) but for all our farms instead of just the one we are sitting on. Just a suggestion, I think it is a great addition to the game, it just needs to change to all farms instead of just the one we are sitting on to make it a must have tool.
It states in the new release that if possible it will show for all of the farms in future releases.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 18 2013, 06:40 PM

Is there a list of the new items that were released? (decorations etc)
Old Sep 18 2013, 07:13 PM

come on dev we have wait long enough can we pls have the new levels and stuff pls pls pls
Old Sep 19 2013, 03:27 AM
Account Not Linked

I do not know if this is the place but let me try -----

Since the release I cannot see my crops or use plots.... on farms 1 and 3. I tried to make new plots on the others,but I cannot do that ether...... Help if you can...... thanks
Closed Thread