Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 09 2023, 01:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin_6 View Post
So not even using the email he used to registar with facebook ?
Hi Skin 6,
As far as we know currently there isn't any way, because the allowing the Facebook login to be used would need them still to allow it from their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 03:05 PM

Default FT Link

How do I know if my FT is linked to my account? I thought I had done this when first asked to but don't know if it is linked or not.
At the top of the Forum page where you log in there is in light lettering Farm Town Account Linked. If it is linked why do I get the message before I can get into my Farm?
Old Mar 09 2023, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pester57 View Post
How do I know if my FT is linked to my account? I thought I had done this when first asked to but don't know if it is linked or not.
At the top of the Forum page where you log in there is in light lettering Farm Town Account Linked. If it is linked why do I get the message before I can get into my Farm?
Hi Pester,
The previous linking has nothing to do with the new registration. This new registration is to allow you to play on the stand alone web site when it is ready. Please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums and the information in the current release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 05:18 PM

I just got a popup window that asked if I wanted to share the email I have with Facebook with Farm Town as well, and I was going to say yes, but a ship container finished and it popped up and the other window disappeared. How do I get that back? I thought I had shared my email with FT but it is not showing in app permissions.

Thanks
Old Mar 09 2023, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I just got a popup window that asked if I wanted to share the email I have with Facebook with Farm Town as well, and I was going to say yes, but a ship container finished and it popped up and the other window disappeared. How do I get that back? I thought I had shared my email with FT but it is not showing in app permissions.

Thanks
Hi Sir Matthew,
It should show up tomorrow again after the verification.
Old Mar 09 2023, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sir Matthew,
It should show up tomorrow again after the verification.
Thank you!
Old Mar 09 2023, 07:51 PM

Hi
I have 2 accounts in 2 separate browsers. I have linked them both but I am still anxious.
Will there be a chance to have a "practice" with the new system before we leave facebook just to make sure that they will work. I have been playing since 2009 and love the game
Old Mar 09 2023, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardening girl View Post
Hi
I have 2 accounts in 2 separate browsers. I have linked them both but I am still anxious.
Will there be a chance to have a "practice" with the new system before we leave facebook just to make sure that they will work. I have been playing since 2009 and love the game
Hi Gardening girl,
As we don't know what Facebook will do or when then I have no way to answer that. The developers are working hard to get the web site up and running while trying to satisfy Facebooks new demands.
Old Mar 09 2023, 08:12 PM

I think this move is the best for Slashkey and the techs as FB will keep getting worse and worse with their demands on the techs here.
The move will be a good one for everyone, I am actually looking forward to seeing the new website.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Mar 10 2023, 07:52 AM

Default Email for New Format

I have been putting in my email address for the new format. Now you want my Facebook email. I don't know if I have one or how to access it if you send a message there. What should I be doing? Thanks.

Tags
link email, login