Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2015, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirkhead View Post
I have trains on 2 farms and on one of the farms, I cannot select the trains that have been dispatched. I did see the "known bugs" recommendation of turning off the transparent dispatched train but that is not working for me.

Farm 14 works fine but farm 3 will not let me select the trains.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0234&farm_ix=0
Hi tbirkhead,
If you didn't do it please clear your caches and restart your farm to see if that will make your trains on farm 4 work. Your standard train is ready to be unloaded and dispatched. And your Ultimate freight train will be ready in 42 minutes. The enhanced one has a couple days to go yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2015, 11:21 AM

I understand that there are players who are not suffering the issues, I'm pleased for them, but please no new release until the game is close to playable.I use Chrome, from tomorrow I will need close the farms one by one. It's not playable, Again it took nearly a hour to load my facilities, When planting the lagging is taking all enjoyment from the game. Thanks Taz for keeping us informed and trying to answer our moans. I do believe, that this time it is not FT, Im also having issues with some other games. TY
Old Oct 21 2015, 11:59 AM

I too am having problems with other games as well as Farm Town. Harvesting, plowing and planting crops is exasperating, not to mention trying to design a Halloween farm. Thanks Devs for all you do.
Old Oct 21 2015, 01:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarsh View Post
I do not think this is where to ask this question, but I can find no reference where to go. I have a MacBook Pro running under OSX Yosemite...since the Sept fix my Farmtown runs in slow motion, anything I do is delayed action. Even the pointer takes forever to select anything...any suggestion or help would be appreciated...I have cleaned everything I can clean...someone please send me to the right place for answers, thanks so much and have a wonderful day
Upgrade to Capitan on the Mac, it runs much more smoothly and I have not had any problems with the new flash upgrade..
Old Oct 21 2015, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
Update on "Update"...

Chrome is still very balky unless you wait quite a while before starting. Lot of lag. Same thing when changing tools. It takes a good while for them to become "normal"..

Edge is worse than Chrome. Switching from hiding crops to showing crops on 9x farm is not working at all. Even mousing around does not fill the field. You have to reload the farm with crops showing to fill the entire field. (Chrome loads fields fine when switching from hide to show.)

Nitro is working very well, but it was not adversely affected very much to begin with.

Have not tried Firefox or Firefox clones on anything but working facilities, and doing co-op quests.
I've been steering away from Chrome myself. Except for the new things Raul listed at the end of first post of this thread - like blinking fields, trees, etc. - I have not had any trouble using Maxthon or Opera instead. I have not tried Firefox for nearly a year now, but one of my friends uses it and says she is having better luck with Chrome than with FF. So there may be some variation based on how up to date the various Chromium core browsers are keeping Flash Player. Opera is not keeping it up to date except for manually and I am using Flash version 19.0.0.15 according to Windows 10 x64. The Adobe web site says this is not the latest version, which may explain why I am not having the slow down.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 21 2015, 02:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I've been steering away from Chrome myself. Except for the new things Raul listed at the end of first post of this thread - like blinking fields, trees, etc. - I have not had any trouble using Maxthon or Opera instead. I have not tried Firefox for nearly a year now, but one of my friends uses it and says she is having better luck with Chrome than with FF. So there may be some variation based on how up to date the various Chromium core browsers are keeping Flash Player. Opera is not keeping it up to date except for manually and I am using Flash version 19.0.0.15 according to Windows 10 x64. The Adobe web site says this is not the latest version, which may explain why I am not having the slow down.

I went and downloaded Maxthon will check it out,I have been using Chrome. I have my daughters on Opera and have less problems.I did have to clean out the browsing history,because she post a lot of recipes.

There are things we don't always think of that can effect loading. I went and cleaned out computer files the other day(a poster here gave me the idea).I hadn't done it in awhile.Now I have it set to do it weekly.I helped some.Sometimes we don't realize how much junk we have stored on our computer that effect loading. I am just saying problem can be Facebook,could be bugs and problems the Dev's have to work out,and at times it can be our computers themselves.
Old Oct 21 2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
sometimes they come back if you reload the farm... they may be hidden under buildings also, have you tried doing a search using the magnifying glass in the tool box while on that particular farm? hopefully they will appear then..
They come back as soon as I click the Walk icon to stop using the "Add to Animal Building" tool. They're just sitting on the plowed fields, perfectly visible, until I enable that tool and they magically disappear. The moment I stop using the tool, they come back, and I can move them to the animal buildings by clicking on the individual animals.
Old Oct 21 2015, 03:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what happen to the expand button? if i cant expand it takes to long to do the farmin
Old Oct 21 2015, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what happen to the expand button? if i cant expand it takes to long to do the farmin
Hi beverduster,
If you are talking about the Full screen (double arrow) or the zoom (+ - magnifying glasses) they are both still there next to the neighbor bar.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2015, 04:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i know where they are at, but cant get on full screen now, it goes blank when i try to go full screen
Closed Thread