Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2021, 09:41 AM

Cool farm shutting down

I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again
Old Jun 28 2021, 09:45 AM

i can't work on Farm Town , I get on and do one think then Farm Town shuts down. this is very frustrating because I have too open up Farm Town again and get shut down again , and then my crops die
Old Jun 28 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Thunder View Post
I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again
Hi Joey Thunder,
Your first post on this was moved to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread and answered. You can find your post and the answer in a post below it in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50270&page=399
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry I've lost my FB account!

Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.
Old Jul 17 2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviswoman View Post
Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.
Hi joviswoman

Im sorry this happened to you. Sadly there is no way for us to help with that.

If you were hacked or if you forgot your password for your account, you have to work with Facebook to get it back. Also, if you have good friends, they could contact facebook to let them know what happened with your account.

You can contact Support to see if they can help you someway. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 17 2021, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.
Old Jul 17 2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviswoman View Post
Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.
I know it is not easy to get help from Facebook, but from your new account, try the Help and Assistance and then the Help service. You have an option for Log in and Password. See if from your new account you can contact them and explain what happened with your old account.

And please contact our Support team to see if they can help you with more information.
Old Aug 11 2021, 01:37 PM

Default deleting FT

how do I delete farm town for good?
Old Aug 11 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
how do I delete farm town for good?
Hi carhar

Are you having any problem we could try to help?

Please take in mind that if you delete the game and then you decide to come back, you will get a new farm and you will have to start from scratch.

You have to go under your Facebook settings. Then on the left click in Apps and web sites and look for Farm Town.
You will see a Delete button to the right.
Old Aug 19 2021, 07:32 PM

Default Want to get my old farm back

I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts