Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 31 2024, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
as so often i have problems loading the game.
Chrome is uptodate Version 121.0.6167.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)
i just cleared my browser using CCleaner and Avast Professional, and i also tried to get into the game by visiting a neighbors farm. all to no avail.
this is the error message i get, as always

thanks for your help and good night
Hi Vonalm,
Your Chrome is not updated. There is one more release above the one you listed. 121.0.6167.140

This looks like an internet problem where it is getting errors in the data being downloaded to you. Could be any of the links between you and the servers having a problem. Unfortunately we don't have any way to monitor or control those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2024, 10:24 PM

thanks Taz, and you may be right regarding my internet as i've been having problems with it for the last few week. i'll call my provider tomorrow.
i also will see that i update my Chrome.

have i told all of you mods lately that you're simple great?
greeting from Georgia
Old Feb 02 2024, 06:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Very Bothersome

I have played FarmTown now for 15 years or so and I have never had problems crashing like I have since the game changed hands. I was told by a representtive it is because I have too many stacked fields and I must inform you I had all the same stacked fields when I played the game of Facebook and never had a crashing problem. Today was the bad one I crashed 6 times almost in a row, totally annoying and very bothersome. This game has saved me and my mind, I get depressed very often since the death of my husband of 55 years and the game has held me up and kept the depression at bay. Please help me find out what I can do to correct this, I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old Dell and I really need help. Thank you in advance, Sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2024, 07:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
I have played FarmTown now for 15 years or so and I have never had problems crashing like I have since the game changed hands. I was told by a representtive it is because I have too many stacked fields and I must inform you I had all the same stacked fields when I played the game of Facebook and never had a crashing problem. Today was the bad one I crashed 6 times almost in a row, totally annoying and very bothersome. This game has saved me and my mind, I get depressed very often since the death of my husband of 55 years and the game has held me up and kept the depression at bay. Please help me find out what I can do to correct this, I have Windows 11 on a 3 year old Dell and I really need help. Thank you in advance, Sandie39
Hi Sandie,
I moved your post to the thread about game loading and crashes problems.
First lets clear up some misconceptions. Farm Town has never changed hands. It has always been owned and developed by Slashkey. In fact you are still playing on the same exact servers, so nothing has changed on that side of the game.
Stacking/layering farms can work fine for a long time, but over time can corrupt the data for them that is saved on the servers. So yes even though it is the same exact layering it can be now causing you to crash.
What you can do to correct this is exactly what Support has told you remove some or all of the layering specially where you have trees, facilities, flowers and waters layered over crops. Having 2 layers may work ok, but layering more on the same farm messes it up.
There are more suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread for you to try including some in a link in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 03 2024 at 04:23 PM.
Old Feb 09 2024, 09:33 AM

Default My farmtown will no longer load on the new slashkey website

I need help! My farms will not load on my main laptop. All I get is error code down below the game field. This has been happening on my Chrome browser for several months, and my Edge browser for a few weeks. The game will load just fine on all my other pc's in either Edge or Chrome. I updated, refreshed, and deleted/redownloaded both browsers. I don't know what else I can do. The laptop is a year old, high end gaming Lenovo. I hope someone can help me! Thanks
Old Feb 09 2024, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregurtha View Post
I need help! My farms will not load on my main laptop. All I get is error code down below the game field. This has been happening on my Chrome browser for several months, and my Edge browser for a few weeks. The game will load just fine on all my other pc's in either Edge or Chrome. I updated, refreshed, and deleted/redownloaded both browsers. I don't know what else I can do. The laptop is a year old, high end gaming Lenovo. I hope someone can help me! Thanks
Hi Tregurtha,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems. What is the error message you are getting below your farms?

Have you recently added anything new on your laptop?
Make sure your computer is updated too. If you have to do any updates be sure to restart your computer.
Old Feb 09 2024, 12:54 PM

Quote:
2024-02-09 18:43:28.652 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): section (code 10, "Code") extends past end of the module (length 46204951, remaining bytes 25767738) @+1037116
2024-02-09 18:43:28.654 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild583.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2024-02-09 18:43:28.654 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2024-02-09 18:43:28.759 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): section (code 10, "Code") extends past end of the module (length 46204951, remaining bytes 25767738) @+1037116
2024-02-09 18:43:28.760 LOG{}
2024-02-09 18:43:28.761 ERROR{}
2024-02-09 18:43:38.998 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Old Feb 09 2024, 01:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
2024-02-09 18:43:28.652 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): section (code 10, "Code") extends past end of the module (length 46204951, remaining bytes 25767738) @+1037116
2024-02-09 18:43:28.654 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild583.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2024-02-09 18:43:28.654 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2024-02-09 18:43:28.759 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): section (code 10, "Code") extends past end of the module (length 46204951, remaining bytes 25767738) @+1037116
2024-02-09 18:43:28.760 LOG{}
2024-02-09 18:43:28.761 ERROR{}
2024-02-09 18:43:38.998 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Hi Tregurtha,
Are these all the error messages you are getting? In the first few lines in the FT console should tell you whether Web/GL 2 is enabled.

This really sounds like possibly your anti-virus program is blocking it from getting the proper downloads. What anti-virus program do you use on this laptop? Check your exceptions in your anti-virus program and make sure that the sites listed in the following link are included there:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Also make sure each of those browsers have those cookies and pop ups allowed that are listed in that thread link.
Old Feb 17 2024, 08:59 AM

Default trouble loading farm

worked ok yesterday (even last night). but this morning I can't get the farm to load. I cleared browser, ran ccleaner, checked malwarebytes (slashkey is allowed). but this is what I see (removed address for safety)
USER ID number is: 1682024080 Build No: 583

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 17 2024 at 09:19 AM.
Old Feb 17 2024, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyjo408 View Post
worked ok yesterday (even last night). but this morning I can't get the farm to load. I cleared browser, ran ccleaner, checked malwarebytes (slashkey is allowed). but this is what I see (address removed for safety)
USER ID number is: 1682024080 Build No: 583
Hi Tammyjo,
Is that what you see in the address bar? It sounds like your saved bookmark has been changed on you. Please click on the buttonm at the top of the forums that says Play in Farmtown.com

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error