Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 26 2020, 02:26 PM

I'm in, too! And I noticed that the message says that our developers found a workaround - NOT that FB fixed the original issue (which they caused). We have the very BESTEST developers!!!!!

Thanks Raul and team.
Old Feb 26 2020, 02:46 PM

Hi gals and guys

The following announcement has been updated with this information:

UPDATE 2000 GMT: Slashkey, our game developers, just released a temporal workaround, players should be able to at least do their regular farming now, however some Facebook functionality like gifts may not be working for all players.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?a=358

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 26 2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi gals and guys

The following announcement has been updated with this information:

UPDATE 2000 GMT: Slashkey, our game developers, just released a temporal workaround, players should be able to at least do their regular farming now, however some Facebook functionality like gifts may not be working for all players.

I was able to get on and was able to send gifts and accept gifts.
Old Feb 26 2020, 03:58 PM

go to facebook load farmtown from there . time you see farmtown first start loading hit Esc and hold it down until farmtown loads . that is the only way i got farmtown to load this morning
Old Feb 26 2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
go to facebook load farmtown from there . time you see farmtown first start loading hit Esc and hold it down until farmtown loads . that is the only way i got farmtown to load this morning
Hi MOM GLENDA

Yes, we all had the same problem.

This announcement was updated with the following information:

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 26 2020, 04:55 PM

With all the time lost in game play, I lost 2 cooperative quests & the ability to finish 13 in 7 days ... so your problem has cost 2 FC ... Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 26 2020, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
With all the time lost in game play, I lost 2 cooperative quests & the ability to finish 13 in 7 days ... so your problem has cost 2 FC ... Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi JKatz,
It was not a Farm Town problem. It was a Facebook problem that effected many games. We posted a work around that you could have used to get into your farms while this was going on, so you still could have collected for your quests.
I am sorry you lost the 2 quests, but there is nothing we can do about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JKatz,
It was not a Farm Town problem. It was a Facebook problem that effected many games. We posted a work around that you could have used to get into your farms while this was going on, so you still could have collected for your quests.
I am sorry you lost the 2 quests, but there is nothing we can do about it.
Now, I've lost 3 quests because the time I have to spend on Farmtown is early in the morning. There wasn't a work around for hours. Playing 10 years & the game is great but getting way too greedy. So, I had 11, 12th was in the works, and if the game had been working, I could have started/finished my 13th. Now, it has dropped me to 10 quests & I will lose more before getting 13th again. Not cool.
Old Feb 26 2020, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKatz View Post
Now, I've lost 3 quests because the time I have to spend on Farmtown is early in the morning. There wasn't a work around for hours. Playing 10 years & the game is great but getting way too greedy. So, I had 11, 12th was in the works, and if the game had been working, I could have started/finished my 13th. Now, it has dropped me to 10 quests & I will lose more before getting 13th again. Not cool.
Hi JKatz,
I am sorry, but as this was not a problem caused by Farm Town there is nothing that can be done about this. We all had the same problems with this because of a problem from Facebook. The Esc key method of working around this was posted as soon as some moderators were on line and able to try it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2020, 08:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ft is loading fine now for me, also able to accept and send gifts on all browsers.. IE, Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox... able now to access the Farmtown Wall Request page, was a bit dicey at first this morning... able to work neighbors facility posts, do ships, trains etc..the NCC page was greyed out but is now fine also... one happy little farmer is back in business, In Australia, Thursday 1.22pm, Feb 27th.. 2020..

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error