Old Apr 15 2011, 03:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
I agree with Lee. I'm now turning down any job that's multiple, simply because of the time it takes for my avatar to walk field to field in order to finish harvesting, just so I can plow. There really needs to be instant on-screen harvesting, rather than waiting for the avatar to walk to it. Otherwise, the multiple hire feature isn't going to work very well. Otherwise, it's an excellent concept.
Strange, I harvest in multi and when I am done harvesting I start plowing even while my avatar is still working on the harvesting. just can't catch up to the harvested and plow them until they are gone.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2011, 03:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
NO, No

I would need at least 8 farms,

since I have ideas for the next 10.
I'de be happy with just 1 more, then they could reconfigure the diamonds to
2 rows of 5.

No way would i have time to work anymore than 10 farms a day with all the other stuff we have to do as well.

Were kinda a slave to the bldgs now just trying to keep enough stock to run them.
Old Apr 15 2011, 04:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I'de be happy with just 1 more, then they could reconfigure the diamonds to
2 rows of 5.

No way would i have time to work anymore than 10 farms a day with all the other stuff we have to do as well.

Were kinda a slave to the bldgs now just trying to keep enough stock to run them.
The nice thing about the game is that you can do as much or as little as you want or are able to do. 1does not have to be a slave to anything unless the so desire to.

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 15 2011, 04:52 PM

I love the new updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 However, I do think something needs to be done about the gifts. It takes so much time to accept, store, or use, then store the animals in their respective sheds. It would be awesome if you could at least group them like you can in the storage.
Old Apr 15 2011, 04:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Strange, I harvest in multi and when I am done harvesting I start plowing even while my avatar is still working on the harvesting. just can't catch up to the harvested and plow them until they are gone.
Exactly! You just reiterated my point. You still have to wait for the avatar to finish walking the harvested fields before you can finish plowing. It slows down the process, tremendously.
Old Apr 15 2011, 05:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Exactly! You just reiterated my point. You still have to wait for the avatar to finish walking the harvested fields before you can finish plowing. It slows down the process, tremendously.
Not that much slower. granted it would be nice if it was done all at once, but then where would be the challenge of having to figure out how to do the work and play the game the best one can. I love the game do to the fact it is always forcing me to think of what I want to do and figure a way on how to do it.

If it goes to a 1 click does all, it would be like nuking it. 1 nuke and the farms are all involved in a mushroom cloud. where is the fun in that.

Granted it does take time, some times more than 1 can or wants to give.

OK Mods, To keep this on topic. is there any thing on the neighbors helping in the service facilities.

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 15 2011, 05:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Not that much slower.
I don't know how slow you harvest, but I had to wait 7 minutes for my avatar to finish harvesting on one farm so I could wrap up the plowing in multi-hire.
Old Apr 15 2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Not that much slower. granted it would be nice if it was done all at once, but then where would be the challenge of having to figure out how to do the work and play the game the best one can. I love the game do to the fact it is always forcing me to think of what I want to do and figure a way on how to do it.

If it goes to a 1 click does all, it would be like nuking it. 1 nuke and the farms are all involved in a mushroom cloud. where is the fun in that.

Granted it does take time, some times more than 1 can or wants to give.

OK Mods, To keep this on topic. is there any thing on the neighbors helping in the service facilities.
Hi, no further news, as yet, sorry. When it is added the information will be placed in the New Release post
Old Apr 15 2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
I just noticed that the stone windmill now produces more flour from less wheat. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I noticed that too. I had two different bunches of wheat. 1 3000 + and the other was 5000 +. I filled my Stone Windmill first and it used up the 3000 + batch then I thought oh good I will have plenty left to fill the red one with the 5000 + batch. I was surprised when I ran out of wheat and it wasn't full yet. Go figure...
Old Apr 15 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
They are already in the extended tool box as well thats why myself personally I don't see the need for anything but the green arrow to be there. I also keep hitting the yellow hand and its really annoying.
Yeah I just started hitting the yellow hand, never had before. Whats up with that?