Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2014, 08:25 PM

you guys are lucky i have not got even one
Old Mar 26 2014, 08:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
you guys are lucky i have not got even one
When you open up the quest manager do you see the "quests completed in the last 7 days message" at the bottom right with the "Collect Farm Cash" button?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 26 2014, 08:31 PM

Had a problem with Mayor Assistance today even though there was a post tht they were fixed. I was able to work 5 of the 7 farms. The same 2 farms on both hires stated already worked when it was the first time I attempted to work either. They were the last 2 on both cases. You asked to be apprised. Hope it's better straightened out.
Old Mar 26 2014, 08:58 PM

Default Quest for farm cash question

I already have 3 quests done but have no idea when it started. If I want to go for the 8, how do I know when the 7 days expires? Do I lose all the farm cash if it goes past 7 days or can you still claim for what you did? Is there message that pops up to tell us time is about to end for the 7 days? If I continue on and get say 5 quests done. Does the extra 2 carry over to the next week or are they just lost?
Old Mar 26 2014, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I got my first - saw the offer to wait for 8 in 7 days and realized that is hard to do - sure the quests start every 20 hours but some for crops and animal harvest take 2 days to be able to move toward completion (some quests are time for 6 or 7 days before expiration) - my opinion is that 8 in 7 days under the current quest format is pretty much impossible so i will have to accept the 1 fc whenever it is offered
Old Mar 26 2014, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I already have 3 quests done but have no idea when it started. If I want to go for the 8, how do I know when the 7 days expires? Do I lose all the farm cash if it goes past 7 days or can you still claim for what you did? Is there message that pops up to tell us time is about to end for the 7 days? If I continue on and get say 5 quests done. Does the extra 2 carry over to the next week or are they just lost?
You do not get a warning pop up.
When you see the line at the bottom that shows how many you have gotten in the 7 day and the Collect Farm Cash, you need to click that to collect then. If you close and try later it apparently won't be there.
That is when your next 7 days starts. Any quests you have still going that are not complete will be part of the next time, but any you have completed prior to collecting will not carry over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2014, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
I got my first - saw the offer to wait for 8 in 7 days and realized that is hard to do - sure the quests start every 20 hours but some for crops and animal harvest take 2 days to be able to move toward completion (some quests are time for 6 or 7 days before expiration) - my opinion is that 8 in 7 days under the current quest format is pretty much impossible so i will have to accept the 1 fc whenever it is offered
As Raul said " this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When you open up the quest manager do you see the "quests completed in the last 7 days message" at the bottom right with the "Collect Farm Cash" button?
yes i do get it but it tells me i have not enough but i did do few. i guess get when i get lol
Old Mar 27 2014, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Moore Carsten View Post
I just received 1 Farm Cash for completing 4 Quests in 7 days! Thank you, Devs!!!
Oh MAN! I didn't realize the FC thing had been released. I stopped doing quests awhile back because I was spending WAAAAYYY too much time on FT but . . . what's a girl to do? I've just GOT to start doing quests again now! YAYAYAYAY!!! Thanks, devs!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 27 2014, 06:29 AM

Thank you so much Raul for sorting out the problem with the flowers so quickly !

Of course it had to happen on the day when I'd deleted all my flowers so that I could put them somewhere else , I'm so glad that I didn't have too long to wait to replant some roses and forget-me-nots
Closed Thread