Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 09:25 PM

as with all change... some of it good and some of it is bad. I'd still like to be able to click on multiple fields and be able to wait for them to get done. I like getting paid for the work that I do though. Couldn't you simplify the overall results and let only one harvester be hired at a time...? Then it wouldn't matter about the speed... or the crashes...
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:26 PM

This makes my plowing/harvesting MUCH slower. If I miss ONE square and have to go back and grab it, I have the then go through all the "Wait...Im busy" mess and it makes me wait until my avatar catches that ONE square. It is very dragging and slow now. I don't like it one bit.
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I understand the concept, but my experience today with harvesting and plowing was frustrating. I was the only worker and it took me, forever, to get finished. I hesitate to hire out - my work is so slow! The last farm I worked, workers around me flew by and I was still trying to even get started. DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:28 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to steenhoven
Angry You Didn't Succeed

You tried to fix something that wasn't bothering the majority of FT users. You failed. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Carrying around the seedbag when planting is a big hassle. It looks like a holiday hog.

I'm at level 60, own two farms, and run 6 farms, but this will kill FT for me.

I have to say that at first I didn't like this new change, but after harvesting and plowing a few times, it really isn't all THAT much slower. If you get into a clicking "rhythm" you can still go fairly quickly. The major difference is that people cannot randomly click all over the place and run you over - I don't see why that's a problem as I always found that super annoying. I have a fast computer and can harvest and plow quickly, yet I never felt the need to blast right over other people. With this change, you really have to pick an area and stay in it if you want to have a shot at getting coins or XP. They just made things a little more even if you ask me. For all the people who hate it, just give it a shot, you might end up liking it!
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Disappointed with new update.

I love this game and spend alot of time on it. i relly dont like how slow this new update nuns. My avaitor gets in the way and makes harvesting and plowing difficult. It takes alot longer and seems to create more confusion this way. please chang it back or make some much neede adjustments.Thank you.

Thanks for trying to fix a problem that I personally have not experienced but I have to agree. I TOTALLY love FT, but this is ridiculous. It takes forever. I trade with my neighbors all the time now it takes SO LONG to do a job. I am with the person who said that we hire to save time and this sure doesn't help with that at all.

Please please please change it back!!!!!!

LOL, seems like the "super clickers", one's that hog all the harvest with their quick click mouse are the one's complaining. I find it just as quick as it was before, but then I don't splatter click all over the field. Thanks for this, as it was annoying trying to harvest when they hit the field your working as they would run around you and try to make you leave. BIG THUMBS UP!
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:29 PM

I would hope the developers would look at 38+ pages of almost all complaints about this, and take into account that they JUST released this "upgrade" and this many people hate it..... Either we're all big crybabies or there's something wrong here...
Old Dec 22 2009, 09:30 PM

I think my post disappeared so this is the shortened version:

I respectfully ask these changes be rescinded. It has reached the point of absurdity when we're forced to use Fisher Price icons and taking an hour to do one field half the size of my own farm.
Closed Thread