Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2017, 07:01 PM

Default hiring

Yes, I understand that she will only get exp's for plowing and that is what I am saying. She is harvesting/plowing and not getting any exp's according to her. I am sorry, but I am only able to tell you what she says she is not getting. Maybe she is not reading her exp bar correctly, I don't know. Thanks anyway Taz, your prompt answer is much appreciated
Old Oct 21 2017, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1954 View Post
Yes, I understand that she will only get exp's for plowing and that is what I am saying. She is harvesting/plowing and not getting any exp's according to her. I am sorry, but I am only able to tell you what she says she is not getting. Maybe she is not reading her exp bar correctly, I don't know. Thanks anyway Taz, your prompt answer is much appreciated
Hi jules,
Without being able to look at her data there isn't any way to verify this. If she wants to register here, if not already registered, then we can chek it. The XP would only be 1 per plot, so she may not have noticed it changing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM

Default collecting bonus

when someone hires me and i work on someone's else's farm, if there is more than one person helping, when i go to get the bonus, it says there are still some crops to be harvested and there isn't. so i don't get the bonus. what do i need to do to get the bonus?
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosel123 View Post
when someone hires me and i work on someone's else's farm, if there is more than one person helping, when i go to get the bonus, it says there are still some crops to be harvested and there isn't. so i don't get the bonus. what do i need to do to get the bonus?
Hi rosel,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring and the bonus. If you are working with someone else then you need to wait until they have finished workinbg too. You can refresh the farm you are on and then check again to see if they are finished.
If you are working by yourself then click the save, refresh the farm, then try all the single tools to see if something else shows for you to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bonus, buildings, coins, fish, fuel, fuel usage, harvest bonus hirer, hiring, layers, lost bonus, lost pay, market, missing trees, no payoff, no xp bonuses, possible glitch, rubber trees, show work info, tree problems, working