Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 08 2021, 05:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Thanks for the help. I play on one computer in the morning and another in the afternoon. Maybe there is a time difference between them though I doubt it would be more than a minute or two. I've been playing that way for years and never had that problem until lately.

I did notice when I get the extra long black loading bar I get the oops every time.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

That's not something I do. I certainly wouldn't leave them both logged into the same account when going from one to the other especially if the game is also left open on them both.

If you're not doing that then it does sound like some sort of lag. If it tends to happen on one computer rather than both of them, it might be worth also doing some routine computer cleaning or even just powering down the router for a few minutes to clear anything hanging around in that as well then boot it back up again and see how that goes.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2021, 03:28 AM

I get this error at the bottom whenever the oops happens.

2021-06-10 08:23:08.947 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?
Old Jun 10 2021, 05:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I get this error at the bottom whenever the oops happens.

2021-06-10 08:23:08.947 WARNWARNING: Ajax.Send_Ajax_Request - got error: ConnectionError, Unknown Error, https://w24.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/ajax.php?
Hi Dr. Dirt,

OK that is probably what you have already guessed it is. It's usually a temporary internet problem, you're losing connection. That would also explain the black loading bar you have mentioned previously. Now that connection issue could be anywhere between your computer and the game and all the connections you use to get to the game are owned by many different companies. If it were the game we would normally be seeing a lot of posts about this reported in the forum or to support and we're not.

It is odd that you've been getting this for a week, usually whoever owns the problem link would have seen it and corrected it by now.

When it happens have a look at your computer date and time in the tab with that error showing up and see if that starts showing incorrect.

If you haven't already done so, try the usual things like routine computer cleaning, checking and doing any OS and driver updates, powering down your router/modem for a few minutes, then reboot it so you know you've got your end sorted, then see how it goes.

If you continue to get problems, and you're opening up a lot of tabs to work more than one facility request at a time, try reducing that amount and see if that helps. If you've had your browser open for a long time, try closing it for a few minutes and then reopen it and see if that helps. If it doesn't you could ask your ISP to check your connection/equipment and see if they see any problems from their end. They won't be able to check all the paths to the game as they don't own them all.

If that doesn't help either, when you get the problem, you can go to support with this and allow them temporary access to your account to try it and see if they get the same problems you are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2021, 07:48 AM

It's weird; yesterday, all of my farms started showing duplicates of facilities that aren't even on that particular farm. I cleared my cache, but it didn't make a difference. Any suggestions?
Old Jun 10 2021, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
It's weird; yesterday, all of my farms started showing duplicates of facilities that aren't even on that particular farm. I cleared my cache, but it didn't make a difference. Any suggestions?
Hi debhurst51

Which cache did you clear?

When there are display issues, then you have to clear your browser cache. You have instructions on how to do that in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

The first time you try to load the game after the clearing it will load slower, as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If after clearing your browser cache you continue having the same problem, then please post here again, and let us know 2 or 3 farms where you see duplicate facilities and also which facilities are showing as duplicate.

Also, do the duplicates facilities show up as soon as you loaded the farm or after some work you were doing? If they show after doing anything in your farms, then please try to tell us exactly what you had been doing.

Thanks!
Old Jun 11 2021, 02:22 AM

Default Facility Manager

On several occasions this has happened. I fill all my facilities and post them for people to work. When a few have worked them, I go back in to top them up and all the figures in there have reverted to zero - pending , done and utilization, all Zero ? Even though people are still working them. I re-start them all and it seems to be ok then. Just letting you know in case others have the same problem

Edit: I went back to farm to several messages from farmers all saying they could not work my facilities, so once figures reverted back to Zero no-one was able to do anything. They were definately all filled and posted only 5 minutes before.

Last edited by barbaraelwart; Jun 11 2021 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to add user ID
Old Jun 11 2021, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
On several occasions this has happened. I fill all my facilities and post them for people to work. When a few have worked them, I go back in to top them up and all the figures in there have reverted to zero - pending , done and utilization, all Zero ? Even though people are still working them. I re-start them all and it seems to be ok then. Just letting you know in case others have the same problem

Edit: I went back to farm to several messages from farmers all saying they could not work my facilities, so once figures reverted back to Zero no-one was able to do anything. They were definately all filled and posted only 5 minutes before.

Hi Barbaraelwart,
How many do you have working your facilities? If you have a lot then it is very possible they would be empty of pending. I have a couple neighbors that if I don't get them within a couple minutes nothing is left.

When you go in to refill are you clicking on the Store All when you open the facility manager? That would explain why the done is showing 0 as well.

When you see they are all empty check one or more of the non-workable ones to see if they have pending. If they do then it is all working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2021, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbaraelwart,
How many do you have working your facilities? If you have a lot then it is very possible they would be empty of pending. I have a couple neighbors that if I don't get them within a couple minutes nothing is left.

When you go in to refill are you clicking on the Store All when you open the facility manager? That would explain why the done is showing 0 as well.

When you see they are all empty check one or more of the non-workable ones to see if they have pending. If they do then it is all working correctly.
Hi, This happened today when only about 3 people had worked them, (however, Following messages from these people, they had not been able to work because it said no work was available.) I literally just open the facility manager, clicking on nothing else and all pending, done, utilization are at zero. On previous occasions a few people had worked them quite happily and when I went to refill they were all at zero.

I have been playing FT for many years and am doing nothing different to what I have always done. Just on a few occasions recently this has happened.
Old Jun 11 2021, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, This happened today when only about 3 people had worked them, (however, Following messages from these people, they had not been able to work because it said no work was available.) I literally just open the facility manager, clicking on nothing else and all pending, done, utilization are at zero. On previous occasions a few people had worked them quite happily and when I went to refill they were all at zero.

I have been playing FT for many years and am doing nothing different to what I have always done. Just on a few occasions recently this has happened.
Hi Barbaraelwart,
The only other thing that could cause this is your date/time on your computer being incorrect possibly when you filled them. When this happens check that and make sure it is correct.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Hopefully this will prevent this from happening going forward.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2021, 11:34 AM

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...00994349923935

I keep getting this message every time I refill my facilities

p.s. i cleared memcache

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending