Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2015, 03:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
i also have that same problem even if allowed to design it is not allowing up to plow new plots. my bulldozer doesnt work on his farm either. if it matters my plow does show up in my tool box it just wont plow

i am also not able to get into store or my SN storage to get items to design with.
my crane doesn't work on his farm either so i can clear it off so can do the work my SN wants my help with

am we missing a step? he approved to do all of the options that poped up as choices when he SN me...
Hi jdnelso,
Did he allow you to "Allow Selling & Buying Items with My Coins"? That would be required to allow you to do the things you are talking about doing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2015, 03:59 PM

he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?
Old Dec 01 2015, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?
Yes, because it costs them coins to plow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2015, 08:09 PM

Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!
Old Dec 01 2015, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!
Hi dorissau,
No I am afraid there isn't any way to tell you how many you can have because it is based on the ID numbers. Those can vary from 8 up to 16 digits in length, so you could have anywhere from 80 up to 120 depending on the length of each of those IDs. If you are at 106 I would say you are probably close to your maximum. Those you are trying to invite may be putting you over what you can have.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 01 2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old Dec 02 2015, 07:06 PM

Default "(super neighbor) has work on their farm(s)..."

forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 02 2015, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.
Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Dec 02 2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
no problem, i can do that...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Dec 05 2015, 10:08 AM

i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?
Old Dec 05 2015, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?
Hi jdnelso,
No you didn't miss something he needs to allow. Animals are not included in the super neighbors functions.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity