Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2011, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnyght222 View Post
So what happened to the last update that said they will have a fill all for the products in the factories, just like the semi-trucks?
They didn't say anything about that at all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2011, 04:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila
Wink Sending gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
YUP! I AGREE!! WE SHOULD B ALLOWED TO SEND GIFTS TO everyone TWICE A DAY!! CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT UPGRADES!! HOPEFULLY THE HIRE ONE PERSON FOR EVERYTHING ON ALL FARMS WILL B PART OF IT!!!
I have always sent twice a day, early morning and in the evening, about 12 hours difference

and my PC defrags automatically , I keep mine clean at least once a week with the rest
Old Apr 25 2011, 04:34 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
start / programs / accessories / system tools / disc defrag
thank u thank u thank u thank u!!!!!
Old Apr 25 2011, 05:09 PM

I cannot wait until we can multi hire for farms too. That will help so much!
Old Apr 25 2011, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl22 View Post
I cannot wait until we can multi hire for farms too. That will help so much!
I can't either and I can't wait until we can hire people to work our service facilities. Hope those options come out soon.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Apr 25 2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
I can't either and I can't wait until we can hire people to work our service facilities. Hope those options come out soon.
another thing they should do is when we accept gifts...one click for trees one click for one kind of animal IE...cows then one click for geese or whatever we get in gifts...what does every one think about this?
Old Apr 26 2011, 12:23 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i have to agree!!! love the multi hire!!!! i hate having to "catch" someone to work at my farm. and i've had people say that i'm supposed to catch them, ON MY FARM, AFTER i hired them to work!!! cant wait to multi-hire for multi-farms!!! woooo hoooo!!! i love this game!!!
Old Apr 26 2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i have to agree!!! love the multi hire!!!! i hate having to "catch" someone to work at my farm. and i've had people say that i'm supposed to catch them, ON MY FARM, AFTER i hired them to work!!! cant wait to multi-hire for multi-farms!!! woooo hoooo!!! i love this game!!!
I must be warped because on the rare occasions I have hired I find it hilarious trying to catch them.
Old Apr 26 2011, 02:50 AM

i keep telling them i will not chase them then like a dingbat!!! i do!! LOLOL
Old Apr 26 2011, 05:24 AM

Hi
At the moment i have 113 neighbours that are playing the game with another 20/30 waiting to be added. Could you allow us to have an unlimited number of neighbours or a least increase it to 200. I have loads waiting to join and sadly had to delete the lower ones to add on new. All my friends play FT and i must admit its hard to turn people down and such a shame. Can you please see your way to increasing this facility, so i don't have to turn people away.
Also can we have some more cups to be earned. I have all 15 now, and i think there is potenshal for you add more. 1 cup for each farm reached to maximum size, thats an extra 9 cups in it'self. Cups for reaching a set number of neighbours to the maximum allowd. Cups for the amount of coinage a farmer has. There are loads more you could add. Since i'm upto the maximum level acheiving a cup with give people like me a goal to aim for.
Having said all this i must compliment you on the game its self I LOVE this game, keep up the excellent work xxx All the best to you and the game's organizers and designers xxx
Rie xxxxxx
Closed Thread