Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 15 2020, 06:22 PM

Default Can't open facilities

I am not able to open any facilities while doing quests. Also, when I try to open the facility manager, I just get an "I'm busy" sort of floating notice.

Wait Im Busy.jpg
I have never had this happen. I don't know what to do about it. Help please.

Last edited by Druzela; Feb 15 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old Feb 15 2020, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druzela View Post
I am not able to open any facilities while doing quests. Also, when I try to open the facility manager, I just get an "I'm busy" sort of floating notice.

I have never had this happen. I don't know what to do about it. Help please.
Hi Druzela,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Are there any red numbers on your Save button at the top of the farms when this happens? If so you need to wait until all the data is transferred before you can do anything else on the farm.

If that is not it then all the loading data has not finished and you need to wait for it to complete loading your farms before you try doing anything. You can try moving your avatar to see if it is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility