Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2017, 08:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Danner View Post
When farmers are hired to work farms and there is more than 1 hire,neither can receive bonus if there in plow work to be done.While trying to get bonus a message pops up saying that all crops have not been harvested.When I scan entire farm,no crops to be found,but because another hire harvested them it shows that I have missed them because they are the crops harvested by other hire(s).Players should be able to collect their bonus if they have done all of the work they were hired for.
Hi Dawn Danner,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonus chest.

What you need to do when this happens is wait until you have both finished working then refresh the farm you are on by clicking on the yellow box in the farm grid. That will reload the farm you are on and update the info on it and you will be able to check if all work is done and if it is then claim your bonus.
Old Dec 01 2017, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default farm not highlitedin hire option

farm not highlited to hire someone else 1 farm out of all mine does this help me renew it please
Old Dec 01 2017, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisdehaven View Post
farm not highlited to hire someone else 1 farm out of all mine does this help me renew it please
Hi Lewisdehaven,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.
Is the farm that does not highlight set to private? If so then you can't hire for that farm. You can check that by going to that farm and then click on the name of the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2017, 01:24 PM

OK, I am going to again request this. We really really need to speed up the process when we work our neighbors factories and/or clients. We should be able to work them both by only clicking once (not going through their farms twice, once for factories and then AGAIN for clients). And the loading process takes a ridiculous amount of time and then having to go from farm to farm, this can take forever when they have factories on all 34 farms, which many of mine do. Having to do this for 100 neighbors is just plain INSANE at this point - It is taking me somewhere between 6-8 hours to do it. The trains, which were extremely expensive were supposed to fix the problem, but they did NOT. We need the problem fixed and not with another tool that's going to cost megabucks. Please give us a break here - I'm losing neighbors right and left because they just can't get anything done anymore.
Old Dec 05 2017, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
OK, I am going to again request this. We really really need to speed up the process when we work our neighbors factories and/or clients. We should be able to work them both by only clicking once (not going through their farms twice, once for factories and then AGAIN for clients). And the loading process takes a ridiculous amount of time and then having to go from farm to farm, this can take forever when they have factories on all 34 farms, which many of mine do. Having to do this for 100 neighbors is just plain INSANE at this point - It is taking me somewhere between 6-8 hours to do it. The trains, which were extremely expensive were supposed to fix the problem, but they did NOT. We need the problem fixed and not with another tool that's going to cost megabucks. Please give us a break here - I'm losing neighbors right and left because they just can't get anything done anymore.
Hi Angel,
Posting a suggestion here doesn't get it seen by the developers. If you want the developers to see your suggestion then you must post it in the suggestions section.

If you go to your preferences and uncheck all the show items before you start working facility requests then the loading will not take as long.

Do you have 2 complete trains with 10 of the long cars on them? If not then you still have to go to atleast 50% of the farms. Those trains do have to be dispatched to help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2017, 05:30 AM

Default Regarding XP's

Hi,
Is there any setting that you will only get the Coins without any XP's even if you tender a Harvest and Plow service?..
I have experienced it after 3 farms of service.. Of couse XP's is much needed than coins..
I hope you can enlighthen me with this.. only I forget the Farm owner I tended to coz another service or request crop up.. Maybe you can review that activity.. If you Guys don't mind.. Pls.. actually, I even ask's the owner regarding this, thru sending message, but when i go back to check my message also to get the name I cannot find it anymore..
Thanks So Much,
Roma
Old Dec 16 2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma Rach A. Labez View Post
Hi,
Is there any setting that you will only get the Coins without any XP's even if you tender a Harvest and Plow service?..
I have experienced it after 3 farms of service.. Of couse XP's is much needed than coins..
I hope you can enlighthen me with this.. only I forget the Farm owner I tended to coz another service or request crop up.. Maybe you can review that activity.. If you Guys don't mind.. Pls.. actually, I even ask's the owner regarding this, thru sending message, but when i go back to check my message also to get the name I cannot find it anymore..
Thanks So Much,
Roma
Hi Roma

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

You have information about what you get when are hired in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

If you want to post a suggestions for the game, then please post your idea in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

About the messages, if you are talking about the ingame messages in the envelope, then those only shows you the messages you receive not the messages you send.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 19 2017, 02:25 AM

Accepted a harvest plow job. Chi fields. Completed 1 farm...got bounced as I went to collect bonus. Can u help?
Old Dec 19 2017, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Accepted a harvest plow job. Chi fields. Completed 1 farm...got bounced as I went to collect bonus. Can u help?
Hi littlesallysanctus,

I am sorry but if you leave a farm or get bounced, as you put it, there is no way to go back and recover a bonus.
Old Dec 26 2017, 07:35 AM

Typical trouble with the Bonus Chest Refusing to pay out when the job is completed either this needs to be sorted out or allow the person to move across all farms they are hired for and allow the collection of the bonus as shown in link that is now lost due to no work on that farm and no way of collecting the bonus

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 26 2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Removed outside links not allowed

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired