Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 10 2015, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Brad View Post
I have been trying all night to get to my neighbors wall to invite a friend to become my neighbor. It pulls up an invite window and will not let me see my neighbors. Can anyone please tell me what is wrong? I click done and it goes to play. I have done everything I know to do from clear my history to clean out my cash and cookies, reload, everything. Please help. Thank you
Hi Pastor Brad

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors.

Please click in My neighbors tab above the game screen and then find your friend, they will be showed with a white background, then click in Add as neighbor button and send the request. To make this easier you can set the option "Sort Neighbors by" to Name to find your friend faster.

Your friend will receive your request for neighbors in their My Requests Tab and they can also send you a neighbor request.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 17 2015, 07:24 PM

Unhappy farmtown neighbors

When sending out gifts I will click on the button "farmtown farmer list" and only 4-5 people pop up. Not sure what I can do about this--a lot of people have complained to me because they don't get gifts from me anymore...I would like to keep my neighbor. Please help.

Thank you
Linda
Old Jan 17 2015, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindahoward View Post
When sending out gifts I will click on the button "farmtown farmer list" and only 4-5 people pop up. Not sure what I can do about this--a lot of people have complained to me because they don't get gifts from me anymore...I would like to keep my neighbor. Please help.

Thank you
Linda
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Fcaebook has made some changes that effect those lists. I find the best thing to do is create a Facebook list with all my neighbors listed in it and use that for sending gifts. Instructions on how to create that list and use it are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2015, 06:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default adding new neighbors

was wondering how you can add a new neighbor if they are not your facebook friend
Old Jan 21 2015, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwentz View Post
was wondering how you can add a new neighbor if they are not your facebook friend
Hi cwentz,
I am sorry but you can't. They must be your Facebook friend first and then a neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 21 2015, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

There seems to be a problem adding neighbors. I have had to invite a person almost a dozen times before it went through & then trying to add them I am having trouble. There seems to be a problem, not sure why or what is wrong. Anyone else having issues?
Old Jan 22 2015, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw1 View Post
There seems to be a problem adding neighbors. I have had to invite a person almost a dozen times before it went through & then trying to add them I am having trouble. There seems to be a problem, not sure why or what is wrong. Anyone else having issues?
Hi doug,
I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors. How were you inviting them? Are they already playing Farm Town or new players? Was the problem with friending them and having them shoew on the My neighbors tab?
Old Jan 22 2015, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to know more about neighbors. 1. I heard we don't get bonuses while working for our neighbors. Do we get anything to compensate for this? 2. In the marketplace it says we earn more if we hire our neighbors. is that correct? 3. Do we get more hiring our neighbors only if we hire them in the marketplace?
thank you
Old Jan 22 2015, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsbeth View Post
I would like to know more about neighbors. 1. I heard we don't get bonuses while working for our neighbors. Do we get anything to compensate for this? 2. In the marketplace it says we earn more if we hire our neighbors. is that correct? 3. Do we get more hiring our neighbors only if we hire them in the marketplace?
thank you
Hi Birdsbeth,
The best place for information about hiring is in the Game Guide chapter about hiring. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314866

It doesn't change regardless where you hire your neighbor as nothing will change about the amounts you get and they get.
The bonuses for hiring are only if you hire a stranger in the market and that bonus is for them. This was an effort to get more hiring of strangers in the market.
Old Jan 22 2015, 06:39 PM

I would like to have a way of getting rid of neighbors invited 4 yrs ago. They played for a day or two and never came back. We need to be able to delete them from neighbors list without unfriending them.

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools