Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 05 2016, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I was very frustrated after reading this and going back to try again.

Then I tried using peacocks instead of flamingos. Thank you for getting me headed for the right place!
Hi Rose,
The green question mark for help on the peacock, hemp and horseradish can't be added until the facilities they are used in are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well I can see bratwurst and polish sausage added to the semi for the Restaurant (not yet in it guys, so don't look for it yet), lots of sauerkraut, mustard and bread... lol
Great love it, all of it... thanks Raul & Co. like always you guys rock!!
Old Aug 05 2016, 11:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Planting crops is a little erratic - doesn't highlight evenly. Using 256 seeder on non-layered crop fields.
I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...
Old Aug 05 2016, 12:09 PM

I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???
Old Aug 05 2016, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I found that out too... used the combine and it was like hit and run, and the count on my spaces went down for this new crops, but I am sure it will come back to normal so not worried at this time...
Hi Texas Belle,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2016, 12:17 PM

I don't see a hemp fabric in the textile mill. How will we be using it to make hats?
Old Aug 05 2016, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by akakakes View Post
I am buying the small waves, and when i leave the farm and come back, some of them are disappearing.. where are they going ? i have replaced some of them twice, and that is with fc.. ??? I have had the same thing happen with the swan hedge...i stopped buying them because of that.. but with fc ???
Hi Akakakes,
Please provide a link to the farm you have these on so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

According to your data you have 20 small waves and 11 big waves. Of the big waves 10 are on farm and 1 in storage. All 20 small waves are on farm.
Old Aug 05 2016, 02:35 PM

Item 10 needs more clarification,such as the type of facilities they are i.e. service or production,and the cost of these facilities,perhaps that will be released when these facilities are released,just curious.
Old Aug 05 2016, 02:36 PM

Default New release

I am always very happy to get the new releases. It sure keeps the game fun and interesting. Thanks so much for everything!! The developers are amazing!!
Old Aug 05 2016, 02:46 PM

I am still waiting for the new facilities, when will we see them???
I saw the new crops this morning and planted them without any problem but still don't know what facilities they will be used in.
Closed Thread