Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 15 2015, 10:40 AM

Default lost fuel

I loaded fuel last evening, I have no idea how much but it was a large amount. I believe it to be in 200,000 + range. Less than 10,000 was posted and I used that quickly this morning. I didn't think I could get more fuel but thought I would try again any way. It did allow me to get fuel even though it had not been 24 hrs since refueling. I received 73,440 this morning. What happened to the fuel I should have gotten last night and how can I recover it? Thank you for any help you can give me in this matter.
Old May 15 2015, 10:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjac View Post
I loaded fuel last evening, I have no idea how much but it was a large amount. I believe it to be in 200,000 + range. Less than 10,000 was posted and I used that quickly this morning. I didn't think I could get more fuel but thought I would try again any way. It did allow me to get fuel even though it had not been 24 hrs since refueling. I received 73,440 this morning. What happened to the fuel I should have gotten last night and how can I recover it? Thank you for any help you can give me in this matter.
Hi,

Did you refuel before you ran out? You would have lost whatever you had and it would have been replaced by the new amount.

If you know how much you lost you could try contacting support and see if they can help.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old May 15 2015, 11:52 PM

I purchased all 4 gifting machines and should be able to send gifts to neighbours every 2 hours. This is not working for me and I am very antsy about it.

I sent gifts at around 8am this morning, it is now almost 3pm and I am still unable to send more gifts.
Old May 16 2015, 12:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliderman View Post
I purchased all 4 gifting machines and should be able to send gifts to neighbours every 2 hours. This is not working for me and I am very antsy about it.

I sent gifts at around 8am this morning, it is now almost 3pm and I am still unable to send more gifts.
Hi Sliderman,
How did you send those gifts? The gift machines only work when you send from the Send Gifts tab.
Also, make sure you have those tools in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2015, 03:36 AM

Unhappy Tools and Fuel are not sharing

I am clicking on multiple hire, clicking on all the items available, clicking on each farm- all, and then use my tools, use my fuel, and everyone that has been hired this week has to click one by one.. my tools nor my fuel appear? What is wrong?
Old May 17 2015, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay Koppler View Post
I am clicking on multiple hire, clicking on all the items available, clicking on each farm- all, and then use my tools, use my fuel, and everyone that has been hired this week has to click one by one.. my tools nor my fuel appear? What is wrong?
Hi Kay Koppler

At this moment only farmcash tools are available for your workers. I checked your data and you only have coins tools, that is why your employees cant use them.

About fuel, the employees need to use their own fuel first, then if they run out of fuel while working, they can use yours.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 18 2015, 02:53 PM

Unhappy sharing tools and fuel with hires

My game will not show my tools to those I hire. Sadly, have 8 farms and expanded. I like to give xp and shares of crops to the lower level players and for them to have to click, one by one, is not right.
I have clicked on multiple farm, all items, share tools and fuel, and still they do not have use of my tools or fuel.
what?? help needed, please.
K
Old May 18 2015, 03:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay Koppler View Post
My game will not show my tools to those I hire. Sadly, have 8 farms and expanded. I like to give xp and shares of crops to the lower level players and for them to have to click, one by one, is not right.
I have clicked on multiple farm, all items, share tools and fuel, and still they do not have use of my tools or fuel.
what?? help needed, please.
K
Hi,

Currently only Farm Cash tools are available for use when hired. So in your case they would only have access to the 5x5 plower.
Old May 21 2015, 08:30 PM

Default facility manager & tools question

i'm pondering purchasing the purple forklift - the one that stores the finished products from ALL regular facilities with a single click - but i have a question before i do so: i keep my fac's sorted according to active/inactive, and by their place in the production chain; if i can't start any products in a facility, due to a lack of ingredients, can i stop that facility from going to the 'inactive' list while still using the proposed purple forklift? it's easy enough to skip over a facility when using the green one (which i also have), that keeps it on the 'active' side even if it has no pending production in it.

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old May 21 2015, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i'm pondering purchasing the purple forklift - the one that stores the finished products from ALL regular facilities with a single click - but i have a question before i do so: i keep my fac's sorted according to active/inactive, and by their place in the production chain; if i can't start any products in a facility, due to a lack of ingredients, can i stop that facility from going to the 'inactive' list while still using the proposed purple forklift? it's easy enough to skip over a facility when using the green one (which i also have), that keeps it on the 'active' side even if it has no pending production in it.
Hello supertrucker

I moved your post to the Official thread about tools.

When you use the purple forklift it will store all facilities and if it would store all the done products from a facility it would put it in the inactive state since there is nothing pending. I have the purple forklift and there is no way to pick and choose which facilities gets stored.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working