Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 10:48 PM
Account Not Linked

9hrs not 19 hrs
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:50 PM

Am I correct in asuming that the coins you make on the 2nd farm are all stored in your 1 account. Therefore I can have less crops on my main farm and earn coins from my 2nd farm? If that's the case, I now have way more land on the 1st farm! Thanks guys.
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the only option i have is to buy another farm which i am not going to do .. so my question is... you say 50% of us now have the option to exspand.. so when will the other half get this option..i would much rather have land expansion than a new farm .
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:52 PM

I don't have the update yet but I can't wait for a new farm and Christmas stuff!!! TYVM
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:53 PM
Account Not Linked

I agree....i would rather have more land for my existing farm than to start over. Even when I'm able to get a 2nd farm, will stuff transfer from one farm to the other or will it totally be a start over? That doesn't thrill me at all.
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:54 PM

Default Question

3 Million for a 12 x 12 and I got it free by opening up a new acct with a new E amil here on facebook. I will save the three million and wait for you developers to hear our requests right. We want more land for our ORIGINAL farms. not some new farm.

I am not going to complaine the whole post as I want to really thank the decelopers for there hard work on the new crops and trees. I really enjoy them. The issue is I have not enough land to do what I want to do with the items that are currently available. I do not see a need to start a 2nd farm to try to make it look like the 2 are attached so that way I can work twice as hard for the same thing. All we asked was for more land and this is how the developers are going to give it to us. I stick with 2 e mails and 2 farms that I got for free.

Last edited by Cry4Freedom; Nov 28 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ok nevermind i got it
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Dungarees View Post
You made a mistake and you're being rude? You should be ashamed of yourself by what you are saying. If you don't do your research before buying something (as I'm sure you would in real life, unless of course you go round spending vast sums of cash blindly and without finding out what you're ACTUALLY paying for) then why on earth are you taking it out on those who tried to give you some information? That is the rudest thing I've seen for a long time! It's your own fault for not checking before clicking on ok. Don't blame others for your mistakes!
listen if you go back to my first post i wasnt rude that mrs giles started it but did you take time to read before jumping into something you knew nothing about no you didnt
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:58 PM

It isn't so bad. We;ve seen this in other apps as well. Like the Fish World, and the Fish Life. - There, you can add upto, and more than 10 tanks. I play Fish Life, and have 11 tanks already. So, if Farm Town wants to do this like Farm 1 and Farm 2, it's okay. It's just part of the game. I like this, but can't really afford it yet until I get the reimbursement of the 700,000 coins I've lost to the large farm house.

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 28 2009, 10:58 PM
Account Not Linked

No offense intended, but why couldn't we just get more land for our existing farm? I mean, getting a new one is cool and all, but the idea of starting over....wow. Does this mean there won't be more land for the first farms? I'm also thinkin that 3mil is a little steep.....just my thoughts. We do love the game though! We won't be going anywhere. Thanks!
Closed Thread