Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2014, 03:40 AM

Talking WOW!! Lots of great things to be thankful for!!

Hmmm! Well, there's the FC25 (which I immediately spent on new facilities! And then there's the PRODUCTION INCREASES! HOORAY! These should make lots of people happy. They sure make me VERY happy!!

No if we could just get a long train car with items from the Open Pit Mine and Semi (other than the items we already have)!

You are super!!! I've been playing almost since the beginning and this game just keeps getting better and better (ignoring the few bumps in the road)

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 21 2014, 04:44 AM

Thumbs down paper roll production

I see from your updates that paper roll production has INCREASED by 50%, when I went on my farm, I tried to start production of paper rolls and found that I could not as production has DECREASED by 50% ?
Old Sep 21 2014, 05:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to ~Pauline~

yay thanks for the improvements to the worlds fave game
Old Sep 21 2014, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy forrest View Post
I see from your updates that paper roll production has INCREASED by 50%, when I went on my farm, I tried to start production of paper rolls and found that I could not as production has DECREASED by 50% ?
Hi Andy,
I think you are misunderstanding the increases in production. We were getting 2 rolls per batch from 1 pine log. We now get 3 rolls per batch for the same 1 pine log. It did not mean the overall production percentage you see when looking at the facility in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2014, 11:05 AM
Account Not Linked

This just happened to me A 6 dan Acorn Bonus pops up,then the game does a auto restart,which happens to me on a regular basis.When the Game reloaded,I was back to 5th dan Acorn with over a thousand to reach 6.Explain that please.SPOOKY!!!
Old Sep 21 2014, 11:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
This just happened to me A 6 dan Acorn Bonus pops up,then the game does a auto restart,which happens to me on a regular basis.When the Game reloaded,I was back to 5th dan Acorn with over a thousand to reach 6.Explain that please.SPOOKY!!!
Hi Petuniaflower,
The only thing I can think of would be that it was like a time-out error, so the data for the belt did not take. It would be like getting a timeout when harvesting and the crop shows as not harvested after the restart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2014, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Andy,
I think you are misunderstanding the increases in production. We were getting 2 rolls per batch from 1 pine log. We now get 3 rolls per batch for the same 1 pine log. It did not mean the overall production percentage you see when looking at the facility in the facility manager.
Well, I have a gazillion pine logs and oak logs. What I, and maybe some of us other players really needed, is a shorter time for production of the paper rolls and oak lumber piles as well as actually more product being produced per run. That's where the traffic jams are for me.

Edit starts here:
Also, takes like 8 hours to produce Copper Ore - only 48 units of Kaolin Clay every 8 hours - I would have loved to see production increases for these non-assisted facilities. I'm not complaining - I'm just sayin'

Last edited by Rugged Barbie; Sep 21 2014 at 03:35 PM.
Old Sep 21 2014, 05:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
On every new farm I always plant coconuts along the two top sides with mango trees in front of them. They ripen in two days if you have the correct sprinkler.
No the whole purpose is that they be decreases to two days to ripen and then with the irrigation sprinkler it would come down to 1.2 days which is what most of the trees take to be able to harvest.. the only ones that take 4 days is Mango, Coconuts and Cherry... and you need them all the time...
Old Sep 22 2014, 05:22 AM

No I fully understand those increases, perhaps I worded it wrong, I have 5 paper mills on my farms, and cannot produce any new batches of paper roll, because the max production of paper rolls has been reduced by 50% to 540 rolls over 15 days. where as it was at 1080 rolls over 15 days, I at present have 970+ rolls pending production on all 5 of my mills, I have had to buy a 6th mill to complete a task in a quest, why has this happened,
Old Sep 22 2014, 08:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy forrest View Post
No I fully understand those increases, perhaps I worded it wrong, I have 5 paper mills on my farms, and cannot produce any new batches of paper roll, because the max production of paper rolls has been reduced by 50% to 540 rolls over 15 days. where as it was at 1080 rolls over 15 days, I at present have 970+ rolls pending production on all 5 of my mills, I have had to buy a 6th mill to complete a task in a quest, why has this happened,
I'm puzzled by this too. I also am unable to start more production of paper roll because I already have almost twice as much in production as the 540 15-day maximum in each of the 4 mills I owned. In fact, I also needed to make paper roll for a quest, and the only way I could accomplish that was to purchase an additional paper mill. I don't remember how it was before the change. All the other paper mill products except sandpaper are finished in one hour, but paper rolls are two hours. Was that changed? If so, it should be set back to one hour, otherwise it is in fact true that total paper roll production has been decreased, not increased, and we'll all end up needing to buy even more mills.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Sep 22 2014 at 09:55 AM.
Closed Thread