Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
# 564372532 Is the map icon at the bottom of the screen available yet to take you to the market?

2021-01-15 01:27:10.646 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Hi Angie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you can load your farms. Please post here when you have questions.
No the map is not available yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Hess View Post
My ID is 100000398943220 and my game froze trying to transfer from one farm to the next. I was full screen at the time. 2021-01-15 01:24:44.899 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm. This is very seldom that it happens and thank you all for your perservation
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you can load your farms. Please post here when you have questions. It may depend on how much you have on those farms. We don't have a solution yet for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer_susan View Post
ha! I used to get the "this feature isn't available" when i tried to harvest my animal sheds but they work now!!!! See!!! This is kinda fun as things get added back in again! Love it!
i can havest my animal sheds to
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:50 PM

USER ID number ( 614126498 )
Log list unneeded.

Map won't load.
Neighbors grayed out
Quests grayed out
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post
USER ID number ( 614126498 )
Log list unneeded.

Map won't load.
Neighbors grayed out
Quests grayed out
Hi npg,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you can load your farms. Please post here when you have questions.

None of those functions are available yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available now. The rest of the functions will be added over time.
Old Jan 14 2021, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
i can havest my animal sheds to
Hi famer, Charlie,
How are you trying to harvest them? You have to go to each building singlely and click it on then choose Harvest Animals.
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:11 PM

I see an error log under my screen, I see you are aware of my missing Watermill, you have an unidentified error also listed and I noticed the only other thing I see missing is my Flag and flagpole, could that be the unidentified object? Just a thought. Thank you for all you're doing to keep the game going. I know there is a lot of complaining, and I thought you could use a pat on the back!!
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:54 PM

Default Tools

Hi! Can I buy new tools while this switch is going on safely? THANKS!
Old Jan 14 2021, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi! Can I buy new tools while this switch is going on safely? THANKS!
Hi MammaKanode,
I moved yourt post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get to your farms.
Yes you can buy tools in the Store. The only thing is you have to make sure you are buying them in order or it will not purchase it. Also don't purchase one you already own as it does not know the purchase is for coins as a duplicate. You can use the filters to show Owned or unowned.
Old Jan 14 2021, 09:08 PM

Default Map problem

When i tried to click the map, it doesn't respond
Closed Thread