Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 06:13 AM

Thank you so much for the additional farm! You guys ROCK!
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:18 AM

You've done it again......Thanks so much. My name is Sharon and I am a farmtown addict! I now have two farms. Do I have to go to work and not farm until I get home? Thanks so much!!!! Wahooooooooo!
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:18 AM

Talking

Wow... just bought the 'back 40'... this one strictly utilitarian... crops and farm tool essentials only. Been dodging back and forth between farms and moving items between farms for an hour now. All planted and ready to rock!

Everything working as planned so far. No glitches here! Cost me a few real bucks.. but what the heck... gonna be a loooong winter.

EDIT: Ok.. noticed that my sig link gives the link data error again now that I've added the 2nd land parcel. Will work on this.
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:19 AM

I purchased the 2nd farm, plowed and planted. During the process I received a message that "connection to server was timed out" several times. I finally finished planting, was "timed out" again. When I returned 34 plots were not planted. I lost the coins for those plots, as well as the XP. Also, I had a picnic table on that farm which has since disappeared.

Can someone help me with this? Many thanks.

------------
Never mind. The picnic table was back in storage, and I replanted the plots. Not worth getting upset over 34 plots. I'm going to take the high road and assume it was just one of those speed bumps that won't be a continuing problem. I'm a happy camper. Thanks much for the new additions

It's a Wonderful Life
No Imagination
Chapel in the Woods
William's Tudor
Wildwood Doo Wop
Frozen in Time

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1362884000

Last edited by Sassy Kathy; Nov 29 2009 at 06:29 AM.
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:31 AM

I would have prefer if I could expand my existing farm instead of buying another farm.
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdqhunting View Post
this morning, my computer told me i could now get a second farm, and my farm cash vanished. where is my second farm. can someone help me?
this is all fine and dandy, however, i'm at level 23 my farm cash is gone and i don't have the second farm.

this has been one of the better farming games, now i ain't so sure. perhaps someone can help me find my farm cash or my second farm. that cash is hard to make.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:35 AM

Thank you so much.. I have been playing FT since it almost started, so a big thanks for bringing back the excitement of FT.. second land is fanastic!
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:39 AM

that's great............now can we get back to helping the rest of us access the first farm we have? thanks
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:57 AM

I love it! I love the new farm and the new upgrades..... But it cost too much..... all the coins i've been saving will be emptied by the new farm.....
Old Nov 29 2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee View Post
well isnt that just **** wonderful , no where did it say attention when you upgrade it gives you another farm, i didnt want another farm i wanted more land for the farm i have . if my money isnt refunded guess what I QUIT.SO GO QUOTE THAT.
Du'h it actually says you are buying a12x 12 farm..which obviously means a new second farm..
you really should READ before clicking..so you quit..sorry but we will not cry,You made the decision and you made the mistake..so stop stamping your feet and being silly..
Closed Thread