Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 03 2012, 04:33 PM

It's a marvel!!!!
Old Sep 03 2012, 08:23 PM

I agree. This tool lets you store facilities inside other facilities. For me it will pay for it self in just not having to expand farms that I have for just facilities. Great idea!!
Old Sep 03 2012, 11:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Question

How does it work? I know what Raul's post said, but couldn't visualize just what it would do. It was a lot of FC for something I mightt not use, so I haven't gotten it yet. Plus I'm a dunce designer. Thanks in advance for explaining it simplier terms.
Old Sep 04 2012, 03:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
How did we ever do without it? I'm having a ball fixing up my unfinished beach farm cos it's so easy to build rocky beaches now. No more tedious sticking things down with dirt paths!

And now the animal sheds and mines are all hidden under the buildings that I WANT to have there It really can be just a beach farm just like I've wanted for a long time. Bliss!

Thankyou devs

hurries off to the beach again... hehehe
I love it to, worth the money spent

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
How does it work? I know what Raul's post said, but couldn't visualize just what it would do. It was a lot of FC for something I mightt not use, so I haven't gotten it yet. Plus I'm a dunce designer. Thanks in advance for explaining it simplier terms.
It works like the yellow glove in that it lets you pick things up and move them. But it lets you put non-plant items it front or behind or in between other items. If you visit my farm 13 you can see where I tucked the waterfall behind the edge of the castle and if you look closely at the fish farming plant you maybe able to make out the open pit mine, but it is also in the same space as the farm, the pig sty and the coop. My mother is really happy with it as she can finally put her rooster wind compass on the top of a building.
Old Sep 05 2012, 01:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Been redoing all my farms with towns, have to say, It is pretty handy
Old Sep 05 2012, 01:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
It works like the yellow glove in that it lets you pick things up and move them. But it lets you put non-plant items it front or behind or in between other items. If you visit my farm 13 you can see where I tucked the waterfall behind the edge of the castle and if you look closely at the fish farming plant you maybe able to make out the open pit mine, but it is also in the same space as the farm, the pig sty and the coop. My mother is really happy with it as she can finally put her rooster wind compass on the top of a building.
I must be the opposite way than most, I want people to see my facilities in my little villages/towns and not hide them behind other buildings, with the exception of my load all and store all tools, those I have in between my trees on one of my farms, that is just so I don't have to keep them in storage and waste the space in their. It isn't easy trying to make one County out of all of my farms, but I enjoy it. Right now I can't see anything that I could use those hands on, but maybe later I will need it and then I might purchase it right now, cause what I do need to layer is very little so I just use the dirt paths.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 05 2012, 03:34 PM

am i to assume both orange and green when put in storage .. well become 1 green?
Old Sep 05 2012, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
am i to assume both orange and green when put in storage .. well become 1 green?
Yes. It is like the manure truck and the sprinklers, the highest one you have is what shows in the toolbox and does all the functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2012, 08:19 PM

As one of the many designers here, I LOVE the new designer tools! Worth every penny! Thanks so much.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0