Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 15 2018, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default fuel

i am not getting my gas from freinds gifts ,, i always exchange gifts for gas,,im not getting gas i just checkedf ,, i put 6 gas in and amount of gas i can get did not change
Old Nov 15 2018, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedawn View Post
i am not getting my gas from freinds gifts ,, i always exchange gifts for gas,,im not getting gas i just checkedf ,, i put 6 gas in and amount of gas i can get did not change
Hi deedawn,
Did you store the gift fuel tanks? If you did then they will be included under the "from refinery" as all the fuel tanks in your storage are grouped together.
If you want us to look into this further please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2018, 03:43 AM
Account Not Linked

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5225&farm_ix=5
Old Nov 16 2018, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedawn View Post
Hi deedawn,

When you last refuelled you got 98730 fuel. You get 300 fuel for each fuel tank you have in storage so you would have had around 329 fuel tanks when you last refuelled.

Currently you have 109 gift fuel tanks in storage which would give you 32,700 and you would a get a few more how many neighbours you have, how many are active and how much help you give. Do not refuel until you are empty as it replaces your fuel with the new amount and does not add to it.

When you go the the fuel station any gifted fuel that you have stored shows up as from refinery, only fuel that is in your gift box(not stored) shows up as gifts from friends.

You can find all the information on fuel in the Game Guide chapter 20:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Nov 16 2018, 08:34 PM

Default Loosing fuel

Sometimes I check my fuel content and it will be over a million gallons. then I check later and it has dropped to thousands. What causes the loss of fuel in storage.
Old Nov 16 2018, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyann410 View Post
Sometimes I check my fuel content and it will be over a million gallons. then I check later and it has dropped to thousands. What causes the loss of fuel in storage.
Hi pattyann,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
One thing that can make it drop is if you are loading your Gas Station with Fuel Tanks. Each 15 day load uses 360 Fuel Tanks. That is 108,000 fuel that you will not get when you refuel. If you refill your facilities often then that will remove a lot of fuel for your use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2018, 12:10 AM

Default fuel issues

Why am getting less fuel when i refuel? I'm running out very quickly & it's really aggravating. I'm level 1000, have neighbors, etc.
Old Nov 18 2018, 12:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebadgurl View Post
Why am getting less fuel when i refuel? I'm running out very quickly & it's really aggravating. I'm level 1000, have neighbors, etc.
Hi mebadgurl,
The amounts have not changed for how much you get for what you have.

You get fuel for the following:
10 Gallons for each level you have accomplished
20 Gallons for each neighbour you have
10 Gallons for each friend you help that day
20 Gallons for each active neighbour in the last 24h
300 Gallons for each fuel tank you receive from your friends or have made and stored from the refinery.
Old Nov 18 2018, 07:15 PM

Default milking station and egg collector

Hi!

I recently purchased the milking station and the egg collector but I am not sure how they work. The pop up that comes up when you click on them does not have a way to make them work (if that makes sense)!!!!! Please advise!!

Thanks!!!
Jan Joseph
Old Nov 18 2018, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiejan View Post
Hi!

I recently purchased the milking station and the egg collector but I am not sure how they work. The pop up that comes up when you click on them does not have a way to make them work (if that makes sense)!!!!! Please advise!!

Thanks!!!
Jan Joseph
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Those tools have to be in your storage. To use those tools you open your facility manager and click on the Harvest All button at the top of the manager.

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree