Old Nov 16 2018, 12:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
buy coconut with one tag left for foundation

buy pineapples and kiwi for fruit cup with two tags left

ty
Hi Allykat,
What happens when you try to put the note on those items?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:47 AM

Hi it won't even show the note dragging as it usually does i am reloading the game again now. Nope still not working

ty
Old Nov 16 2018, 12:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi it won't even show the note dragging as it usually does i am reloading the game again now. Nope still not working

ty
Hi Allykat,
Are you clicking on the note at the top and holding the left button down or click and release to see the note as the mouse pointer?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2018, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Allykat,
Are you clicking on the note at the top and holding the left button down or click and release to see the note as the mouse pointer?
Hi sorry i was clicking and dragging then releasing which is the way i would have sworn was the way i have always done it, but yes it is working with the click and release then place.

Sorry that i have wasted your time.

ty
Old Nov 16 2018, 01:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi sorry i was clicking and dragging then releasing which is the way i would have sworn was the way i have always done it, but yes it is working with the click and release then place.

Sorry that i have wasted your time.

ty
Hi ALlykat,
You are welcome. It isn't a waste of time if we solved the problem.
Old Nov 16 2018, 01:10 PM

I'm having an issue with the final step of my quests. Sometimes, I have all the ingredients to complete my quests ( this pertains to both cooperative and personal quests) but when I try to complete the final steps, it says that I don't have enough of the ingredients to fulfill the final step. Okay, MAYBE on the personal quests, I didn't plant enough said crop or whatever, but on the cooperative quests I'm purchasing from neighbors or they are selling to me goods and I still can't complete the final step..?? Here's a link to one of my farms if you want to come check out the problem.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2601&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 16 2018, 01:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmette Tenna View Post
I'm having an issue with the final step of my quests. Sometimes, I have all the ingredients to complete my quests ( this pertains to both cooperative and personal quests) but when I try to complete the final steps, it says that I don't have enough of the ingredients to fulfill the final step. Okay, MAYBE on the personal quests, I didn't plant enough said crop or whatever, but on the cooperative quests I'm purchasing from neighbors or they are selling to me goods and I still can't complete the final step..?? Here's a link to one of my farms if you want to come check out the problem.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2601&farm_ix=0
Hi Farmette Tenna,
The only thing you can do is make sure you have the required ingredients for the last step in your storage. If you don't then you will have to get those. The items you buy in the quests are not set aside for those quests so you may be using them for your facility loading before you get to the last step.
Old Nov 16 2018, 08:13 PM

I have a gift lifeline for a quest I have. I have to harvest sorghum but I'm not high enough in experience points to plant it, so I won't be able to harvest it unless from someone else's fields. A neighbor allowed me to harvest their sorghum fields and sold me some as well, but neither counted for the quest. Can you explain how to gift quest items so I can complete my quest please? Thank you.
Old Nov 16 2018, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenna Doneff View Post
I have a gift lifeline for a quest I have. I have to harvest sorghum but I'm not high enough in experience points to plant it, so I won't be able to harvest it unless from someone else's fields. A neighbor allowed me to harvest their sorghum fields and sold me some as well, but neither counted for the quest. Can you explain how to gift quest items so I can complete my quest please? Thank you.
Hi Tenna,
The Gift lifeline does not allow you to harvest from another players farms. Only the Employee lifeline will allow you to do that for a quest.

The Gift lifeline allows you to collect from your gifts in the My Request tab or to use an ingredient request for others to send you ingredients.

There is a very good explanation of the lifelines in the first post of this thread and also in the Game Guide chapter 28 on Quests. Here is a link to the Game Guide chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Nov 16 2018, 11:28 PM

Thanks for the info.

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading