Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 12 2018, 10:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi All,

Looks like posting is working again. I have just tried it and it's working for me. If it's not working for you yet, you just may need to wait a while for the fix to get to you.
Old Nov 12 2018, 05:48 PM

Question posting facilities

why can't I post my facilities??? Many friends also experiencing the same problem Can't work the neighborhood chains if you can't see facilities of neighbors to work.

I'm sure this question must already be posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it.
Old Nov 12 2018, 05:52 PM

Smile

Looks like it is working this afternoon. thanks!!!
Old Nov 12 2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
why can't I post my facilities??? Many friends also experiencing the same problem Can't work the neighborhood chains if you can't see facilities of neighbors to work.

I'm sure this question must already be posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
Looks like it is working this afternoon. thanks!!!

Hi iwoeb

I moved your posts to the thread for your problem.

Since November 9 at night nobody was able to post facilities, bonuses or ingredients requests due to a Facebook problem but they fixed the issue during the morning/afternoon.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 16 2018, 05:52 PM

Default cannot get help from farmtown friends.

wondering why my Farmtown requests are not showing up so Ppl can do my farms. can u help me? i hit the Produce and the Get more client buttons but it won't show up. so I don't get any help. ????
Old Nov 16 2018, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by townsvillefox View Post
wondering why my Farmtown requests are not showing up so Ppl can do my farms. can u help me? i hit the Produce and the Get more client buttons but it won't show up. so I don't get any help. ????
Hi townsvillefox,
I moved your post to the subject thread about newsfeed posts.
You need to allow 3rd party cookies and pop ups to get the pop ups needed to post your facilities. You can find instructions on how to set those up for several popular browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2018, 09:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to five00somewhere
Default Facility problems

I was able to have neighbors come work in my facilities and just bought more but now I must have forgotten something or doing something wrong because nobody is coming to work, am I suppose to hit a request to work in my facility?
Old Nov 19 2018, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by five00somewhere View Post
I was able to have neighbors come work in my facilities and just bought more but now I must have forgotten something or doing something wrong because nobody is coming to work, am I suppose to hit a request to work in my facility?
Hi five00somewhere,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about posting as that is what you are asking about and not the facility chains.
Are you posting your facilities to Facebook or only trying to post them to the Show Wall Requests? If you are only doing the Show Wall Requests then it won't work since a recent change that Facebook did. You must do the second part and also post to Facebook or your post on the Show Wall Requests will not work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 20 2018, 07:54 PM

Default Can't post facilities

i think FB broke facility posts again .. i am having the same issues as we had a a week or so ago .. when i click to post my facilities the window just closes without posting to my wall or on the Fb wall requests page .. i was able to post them once earlier today at about 4pm EST but now can't post them, i don't know about bonuses or ingredient posts as i have none to post

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Nov 20 2018, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
i think FB broke facility posts again .. i am having the same issues as we had a a week or so ago .. when i click to post my facilities the window just closes without posting to my wall or on the Fb wall requests page .. i was able to post them once earlier today at about 4pm EST but now can't post them, i don't know about bonuses or ingredient posts as i have none to post
Hi STorm,
Facebook has had major outages today and are still working on it. You just have to be patient and let them get their problems fixed.

Tags
blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facebook, facilities, facilities - not posting, farms - not posting, farmtown, friends only, get more clients, neighbors, posts in ft, url not found, wall requests