Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2015, 10:06 PM

Default super neigbor

I found i had too many super neighbors i tried to add one and couldn't unless i took it away from someone else.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I found i had too many super neighbors i tried to add one and couldn't unless i took it away from someone else.
Hi JoDanzer,
The Super Neighbors work the same as the Neighbors. Super Neighbors also has a limit, this is also based on their ID's. Approximately 20 Neighbors depending on the length of their IDs. You have 19 so yes you have probably reached your limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
What and no increases in levels??????????????? These guys need to add about 200 levels on to keep up with us and the game. I know they are working hard, but come on guys just a little more work ,like cut one coffee break a day please please
Levels come out every 3 months. The next level-up will be 25 levels in December, unless something unforseen interferes.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:20 PM

When I boost my trains, no names appear in the list, therefore I am unable to boost

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...2555&farm_ix=1
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
When I boost my trains, no names appear in the list, therefore I am unable to boost

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...2555&farm_ix=1
Hi TerryFlynn,
What browser are you using?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:30 PM

I have tried in Torch, Chrome, FireFox and Sea Monkey
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have tried in Torch, Chrome, FireFox and Sea Monkey
Hi TreeiFlynn,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for both of those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:49 PM

It is now working in torch, not the others. Thank you Taz
Old Nov 15 2015, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is now working in torch, not the others. Thank you Taz
Hi TerriFlynn,
Do you have an ad-blocker plugin in the others? You have to add those sites to the exceptions for those too.
Here is a little more info for Chrome and Firefox if that will help:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Old Nov 15 2015, 12:25 AM

Opera is working well and is faster than Edge if anyone is having issues ... its easy to install too
Closed Thread