31 7:50 pm 7:53 pm no problems
32 7:55 pm 8:04 pm could not plant seeds, harvest
trees or
flowers
33 8:06 pm 8:15 pm could not harvest flowers and
trees or chop
trees
34 8:22 pm 8:26 pm no problems

Most of the problems ar at the farms that I can plant seeds.

At least can do all the otherr stuff.

Valerie Lyn
Hi Valerie Lyn,
As I said this is probably an internet connection problem. I am sorry there is nothing we can do to fix this problem for you. You could contact your service provider and see if there is a problem with your local connection or their connections out. Beyond that all you can do is wait for it to be fixed by whoever has a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2023, 09:41 AM

This morning when I tried to log in got the following error message
ontact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:17.403 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:17.755 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:18.135 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

What should I do?
Regards

Valerie Lyn
Old Nov 11 2023, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie lyn View Post
This morning when I tried to log in got the following error message
ontact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:17.403 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:17.755 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2023-11-11 15:36:18.135 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

What should I do?
Regards

Valerie Lyn
Hi Valerie Lyn,
When that happens the only thing you can do is logout and log back in to restart your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2023, 10:05 AM

I don't know exactly where to put this. I was accused of using a BOT. I had to agree to not use the BOT. Think is, I never used a BOT. I bought a bunch of rabbits with the purple hand and was clicking pretty quick. When trying to load them in my new rabbit hutch, is when the notice came up. So, I am just setting the record straight.
Old Nov 13 2023, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I don't know exactly where to put this. I was accused of using a BOT. I had to agree to not use the BOT. Think is, I never used a BOT. I bought a bunch of rabbits with the purple hand and was clicking pretty quick. When trying to load them in my new rabbit hutch, is when the notice came up. So, I am just setting the record straight.
Hi GRB,
When you click too fast then the game thinks you are using an auto-clicker or bot. The only thing I can suggest is when buying animals to slow down some, so you don't get banned for a time for going too fast. When you go fast like that it causes slowdowns for other players as the servers can only handle so many inputs at one time. This is why the warning is set at the level it is.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:12 PM

What causes this error:
2023-11-14 18:58:15.388 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR: SFS.CallMethod - R#Command - Exception: System.FormatException: String length cannot be greater than 32767 bytes!
at Sfs2X.Util.ByteArray.WriteUTF (System.String str) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

I got a huge job in the marketplace, and this came up on 44 farms everytime I went to harvest and plow crops.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
What causes this error:
2023-11-14 18:58:15.388 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR: SFS.CallMethod - R#Command - Exception: System.FormatException: String length cannot be greater than 32767 bytes!
at Sfs2X.Util.ByteArray.WriteUTF (System.String str) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

I got a huge job in the marketplace, and this came up on 44 farms everytime I went to harvest and plow crops.
Hi Early Girl,
Were you able to complete the job?
I am not sure what that error is as we are not the programmers, but that may be the database file for the farm and is saying there is more on those farms than should be and some items may not be available for you to work.
Old Nov 14 2023, 02:37 PM

Yes, it appeared I was able to complete the job, and I received my bonus. But I warned the owner of the error and if any showed no completed to let me know. I agree that's the way I read the error also, but it had previously happened on farms I do for an SN. This started just after the 60x60 size was released. Those farms are not heavily layered (except for plots), but they had not been expanded to the full 60x60 (they were still set at 50x50). When she did replow the entire farm, the error code went away. That actually added a lot more plots, so the number of items increased, but it made the error code go away.
Old Nov 15 2023, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Again My girlfriend has been suspended from this game claiming she is using an auto clicker / bot. THIS IS A FALSE ACCUSATION!!! I have contacted support already and awaiting to hear back. I hope whoever runs this game enjoys the money we have spent on it because they will not receive any more purchases from us. This is ridiculous. All we are trying to do is enjoy farm town as a hobby for us to play together. If this isn't resumed soon we are going to look into legal actions against the company for possibly Defamation of Character. We they look through our computers and see there has never been an auto clicker then we will pursue it from there.
Here we go again!!! My girlfriend has been wrongly accused of using a bot/auto clicker. This is a FALSE ACCUSATION. She has been charged guilty of something she is not doing. Who ever is in charge of this game needs to prove her or anyone else accused of using a bot wrong before banning them. This is absurd and I am asking for the person in charge to step up to the plate and prove her of any wrong doing because it can not be done since she is innocent of this charge!!!
Old Nov 15 2023, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Here we go again!!! My girlfriend has been wrongly accused of using a bot/auto clicker. This is a FALSE ACCUSATION. She has been charged guilty of something she is not doing. Who ever is in charge of this game needs to prove her or anyone else accused of using a bot wrong before banning them. This is absurd and I am asking for the person in charge to step up to the plate and prove her of any wrong doing because it can not be done since she is innocent of this charge!!!
Hi KY,
Again if she is clicking too fast such as when buying animals then she will get that warning/banning. The only thing I can tell you is that whatever she is doing at a fast speed she has to slow down doing this. The server does not know if an individual is using a bot or auto-clicker, but that is usually the case when the clicking is faster than the server allows.

I am sure there were warning pop ups before the first time she was banned. If the fast clicking continues then each time it happens after that they will get banned. There is no way the game can determine specifically if the player is using an auto-clicker or bot or just clicking too fast when performing functions on their farms.

There isn't a human involved in this. The program deterrmines from the speed of the clicking that it is possible they are using an auto-clicker or bot. Whether the player is or isn't using an auto-clicker or bot or just clicking to fast can not be determined by the program or a human as neither would have access to the player's computer to determine which is the case. Either way it is disrupting/slowing the game for everyone else because a processor can only process so much data at one time.

If you wish you may contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error