Old Sep 09 2010, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wow unreal...... no I am not a moderator here on this forum..Just a game player like you.... but i did what you did. harvest to sell but only one of my pear trees and it was way unreal.. was something like +.38666666666000000 coins lol lol...........never did that harvest to sell before at least not on purpose I am pretty sure we all have clicked that one by accident...... freaky... so I can't even tell you if it has done this all along....... no idea if this helps you....... going to refresh so I don't get stuck in that harvest to sell mode
Sunny,
Thanks for checking your trees for me. Flowers seem to be the only thing that are not messing up like this.

P.S. I was asking if amberdh was a mod. I was under the impression that all of the mods were identified by having green names. Just trying to make sure that I understood that correctly.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 09 2010, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Sunny,
Thanks for checking your trees for me. Flowers seem to be the only thing that are not messing up like this.

P.S. I was asking if amberdh was a mod. I was under the impression that all of the mods were identified by having green names. Just trying to make sure that I understood that correctly.
All mods have green names. Amber is an excellent helper
Old Sep 09 2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Sunny,

you are correct mod's do have diffrent color names then regular users... if you have not noticed yet some of us players like to help other out if we can. some times a new person getting a fast responce that helps means allot to them so that is why i like to help out
Old Sep 09 2010, 06:27 PM

Level:
XP:

I have noticed and try to help out where I can as well. I was just clarifying my understanding. If I am remembering correctly this was explained to me shortly after my brain surgery so I wanted to make sure that it was something that I remembered correctly from those days when I was not so with it mentally. Thanks!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
the hide decorations doesnt effect the corners..i just went to my 4th farm to see if my water fall changed it didnt so i checked to hide decorations and it didnt hide any of the river corners....

the person posting about this try clearing your catch see if that helps bring them back
Well that depends on what is attached to the corners It does not hide all of mine either yet does some. Usually waterfalls have overlapping stone fence or something like that. LOL But I certainly could be wrong.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 09 2010, 06:49 PM

i dont have stone walls or anything on mine.but i do have a big boulder it hides for me to see the water under it... then again i learned one thing may happen on one farm and not another so i could be wrong too lol
Old Sep 09 2010, 07:15 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Sunny,

Your welcome... I totally forgot that the "Mods" names are green ...... LOL LOL some of us that come here often tend to sound like we are mods LOL I do my best to not do that.... just wanted to let you know I'm just a FT player not a Moderator on the forum......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 07:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Your welcome... I totally forgot that the "Mods" names are green ...... LOL LOL some of us that come here often tend to sound like we are mods LOL I do my best to not do that.... just wanted to let you know I'm just a FT player not a Moderator on the forum......
I catch myself sounding like one sometimes too. It is probably a good thing that I am "a little" out spoken or people would probably confuse me with a mod too!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 07:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Ok, quick question for all those chefs on the board, why would you need eggs to make lasagne? Just seems a little odd to need then for the pasta restaurant.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 09 2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juwalalce View Post
Ok, quick question for all those chefs on the board, why would you need eggs to make lasagne? Just seems a little odd to need then for the pasta restaurant.
I am not a chef by no means. But I do put eggs in my lasagna. I mix it in with the cottage cheese to help "bind" the layers together.