Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for a great update! I hope you spend the money i used for FC to buy some good food and a bottle of wine to celebrate, because you deserve it, i gladly pay for such a great game! <3

Just have one issue, when im using the big seeder along the edges of a field it jumps over to my other fields even if i have space between them, had to delete and replow quite a bit today, is that intended (if so i guess i have to get used to a different pattern when planting my crops) or is it a bug? I know the big bulldozer does the same thing but the seeder never did before.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamandpat View Post
i know farmer rabbit i was so excited to see the new flowers! you are right about the irises! i am from south louisiana and i have them planted everywhere!
Cool!! We probably live right next door to each other

Sure has been a week of hurricane anniversaries here. So glad we have not had one this year, though we'd better keep an eye out & a prayer in the air.
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juwalalce View Post
Love the new stuff. Can we now have a place to put the cats? Or maybe some rabbit holes to hide the bunnies in? Or maybe a furrier where we could make rabbit pelts and then you could add rabbit coats or hats to the sewing facility.
I was thinking that maybe we could add the bunnies to the wool shed and make angora items for their fur. Just a thought.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 View Post
me too, and i'm not happy about it. Fix the bulldozer!!!!
the devs have been made aware of the problem with the bulldozers not working correctly. They are working on correcting it as fast as possible (like they always do with glitches).

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:18 AM

We go to the movie, for two of us with popcorn,drinks and tickets it cost us well over $20. We watch the movie, come home and it is over. It's fun but we are left with nothing to show for it. I pay $19.99 for $120. FC and I can enjoy what I purchase every day. I love Farm Town. Figure it up, it's really pretty cheap entertainment. Thank you to the devs for all their hard work and all the wonderful things they continue to create for us. FARM TOWN ROCKS!!!
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:20 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Cob Pete View Post
Just harvested my first farm that was fertilized. It worked great. I had about 900 squares of sugarcane planted and I got about 1800 from the harvest. The worker I hired didn't indicate one way or the other if he got double pay, so I don't know how things worked from that end.

Also, when I plowed and replanted, the farm is still fertilized just like it is supposed to be. So, especially with fast growing crops, you can get multiple plantings/harvests from one fertilization. Each fertilization is supposed to last 3 days. 50 pigs in a sty will get you 300 manure over a three day period. That will let you fertilize 6 farms (with each farm staying fertilized for 3 days). So, though the manure spreader is expensive, it is very efficient and worth every penny of the cost.

Oh yeah, if I understand correctly, as long as you fertilize before you harvest, your crop output will double. So, I think the best strategy would be to fertilize right before you harvest. That way the fertilization will last longer than if you fertilized as soon as you planted.
Crops have to be fertilized PRIOR to being ready to harvest. So if you want to maximize your fertilization you will have to do it about an hour or so before they should be ready. They do not have to show as fertilized when you harvest them as long as they were fertilized at some point during their growing cycle. I missed that tidbit of info initially so I thought I would throw that out there for anyone not up to speed on exactly how the spreader/fertilization process works.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
oh my goodness.... you can now water flowers on neighbors farms when you are there to work their facilities ... Thank you for that new addition............... we will love this..........
I have been able to do that all along, has no one else been able to do it?

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:24 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karensekishiro View Post
Where did the wagon in the market go? Standing on the barrel meant success in being hired!
I always found that as long as no one else is standing in front of my my hire rate stays pretty high. Have I been missing something this entire time?!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchar View Post
"Horse Training Area now allows you to put some horses on it."

I can't get any horses "on it", they walk under it.

I do love the new flowers & the jewelry store...I don't care whether I make money on it or not, it's cute.
I don't have the training area or any horses but I am guessing that to get the horses to go into the training area you would have to select the horse and click on add to training area or however they worded it. That is how we add all the other animals to their respective buildings. Give this a try and see if that works for you. If not you might have more luck getting advise in the help and support section on how to correct the issue or find out if it is a glitch that the devs are working to correct.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:44 AM

I love the new flowers! Now I will have to sell a whole bunch to make room for the new ones! Thank you for the irises and pansies and violets! Thanks you Debbie!
Couldn't help myself so I bought the new pasta factory...hope it makes a ton of coins! I'm gonna need it for the 6th farm! Like the idea of the mine and jewelry store...what about harvesting sea shells from the coasts to add to the jewelry shop items?
Thanks to the devs for the new goodies!
P.S.
LAVENDER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to use in the natural remedies and flower shop)
Closed Thread