Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2021, 08:59 PM

my green hand doesn't allow me to move buildings off the edge of the farm. Is that something you are still working on?? farm number 1644870283 ty Linda
Old Feb 23 2021, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
my green hand doesn't allow me to move buildings off the edge of the farm. Is that something you are still working on?? farm number 1644870283 ty Linda
Hi grandmas farm,
Which side you can move a building off the edge first depends on the orientation of the building. If it will not go off the edge then try rotating the building. You will still need a spot to set it down at least the space for a tree.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2021, 09:38 PM

Default Irritated

[font="Arial Black"][/FONT Hello, I bought the excavator tool, but is DOES NOT WORK...as you know, it a a $50 farm cash item...I want you to credit my account $50 farm cash.
Old Feb 23 2021, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael P. B. View Post
[font="Arial Black"][/FONT Hello, I bought the excavator tool, but is DOES NOT WORK...as you know, it a a $50 farm cash item...I want you to credit my account $50 farm cash.
Hi Michael,
I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.
The excavator tool is not availabe yet. You can check the first post of this thread to see what is available. You can also watch that post for any updates in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:04 PM

Default superneighbor use of Purple hand on neighbor's farm

My user Id is 100003893069053 and I recently had my superneighbor buy me a Metal Mill (with my coins) and place it on my 9th farm for me. The reason for this was that he had the purple hand in his tools and I didn't. He was successful in placing the Metal Mill on my farm and I was able to successfully press the Start All button to fill it. When the Facility Manager was activated, I could see all my Metal Mill's except the one on Farm 9. Later my Superneighbor informed me that his Facility Manager showed a Metal Mill on his Farm 9 (which should only contain Clients). However when he physically went to his 9th farm, there wasn't any Metal Mill. Tiger (the Moderator) had suggested that we both clear memcache, close our Farm Town tabs and reload the game. None of this changed anything for us. However I was able to place the Metal Mill in my storage (but I first stored whatever was completed). I checked to see if the Metal Mill was in my storage and it was there. My superneighbor still saw the Metal Mill on his 9th farm with the Facility Manager, so he unchecked the box for that item (to insure he wouldn't start all, store all, or load all). He again placed the Metal Mill back on my 9th farm and it came back and all my pending products were still there. My superneighbor has my Facility Manager privileges and he has a ghost Metal Mill on his 9th farm which he can't see.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
My user Id is 100003893069053 and I recently had my superneighbor buy me a Metal Mill (with my coins) and place it on my 9th farm for me. The reason for this was that he had the purple hand in his tools and I didn't. He was successful in placing the Metal Mill on my farm and I was able to successfully press the Start All button to fill it. When the Facility Manager was activated, I could see all my Metal Mill's except the one on Farm 9. Later my Superneighbor informed me that his Facility Manager showed a Metal Mill on his Farm 9 (which should only contain Clients). However when he physically went to his 9th farm, there wasn't any Metal Mill. Tiger (the Moderator) had suggested that we both clear memcache, close our Farm Town tabs and reload the game. None of this changed anything for us. However I was able to place the Metal Mill in my storage (but I first stored whatever was completed). I checked to see if the Metal Mill was in my storage and it was there. My superneighbor still saw the Metal Mill on his 9th farm with the Facility Manager, so he unchecked the box for that item (to insure he wouldn't start all, store all, or load all). He again placed the Metal Mill back on my 9th farm and it came back and all my pending products were still there. My superneighbor has my Facility Manager privileges and he has a ghost Metal Mill on his 9th farm which he can't see.
Hi Soccerguy,
Please contact Support with this and let them look at this. Since clearing memcache didn't fix it, then they might be able to figure it out. Be sure to include both yours and your neighbor's IDs so they can look at both accounts.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bayoubes,
We don't have any way to see back to before the switch. Nor would we be able to restore anything you say is missing.

Since the Facility manager has just recently been added along with allowing neighbors to work them then te facilities were only able to do what was already started at the end of Flash. So none of us were getting very much from those.

Only thing I can suggest is for you to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This will not restore anything missing but should prevent any from missing going forward.
Please forgive me, I'm old, 75. I confused myself in a way. I went to the storage and all were there, just was used to the facility manager telling me how much I had in storage. I assume this well be the case later. Thanks for all the hard work.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Please forgive me, I'm old, 75. I confused myself in a way. I went to the storage and all were there, just was used to the facility manager telling me how much I had in storage. I assume this well be the case later. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi bayoubes,
The facility manager does show how many you have. You have to open the facility though to see by hovering the mouse over each product. The only information not there yet is the belt information as those have not been added.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 23 2021 at 11:31 PM.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:23 PM

I don't see my animal facilities in my facility manager. Everything else is there.

I can work the animal facilities from the farms themselves.
Old Feb 23 2021, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacToo View Post
I don't see my animal facilities in my facility manager. Everything else is there.

I can work the animal facilities from the farms themselves.
Hi JacToo,
Please open your facility manager and click in the funnel filter.
Make sure Animal Buildings is checked.
After changing anything in it, please click in the green check mark to save changes
Closed Thread