Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have done a deeper memcache cleaning on your account. Please restart your farms and check again.
If it is still there the only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything more we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Thanks, Taz, but apparently your deeper memcache cleaning didn't help that problem and now I have another request - we weren't friends so I sent a request to her.
I'll contact support. It just seems like the friend requests are showing on the wrong request page.
Old Jun 03 2014, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Thanks, Taz, but apparently your deeper memcache cleaning didn't help that problem and now I have another request - we weren't friends so I sent a request to her.
I'll contact support. It just seems like the friend requests are showing on the wrong request page.
I have done at least 2 since this was mentioned since the release and both went to the correct location.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I have done at least 2 since this was mentioned since the release and both went to the correct location.
Is the accept or ignore button clicked? Neither one is showing on My Requests where they used to show. I did send a request for help to Support.
Old Jun 03 2014, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Is the accept or ignore button clicked? Neither one is showing on My Requests where they used to show. I did send a request for help to Support.
I am not sure what you are asking. The 2 neighbors I added the requests went to the My Requests and I accepted them there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2014, 06:10 PM
Account Not Linked

OK This is very very minor, but: since this latest update, I have lost the blinking cursor in my in-game message box. I can still send and receive farm messages, but I no longer have the blinking cursor.

VERY minor I know, but just putting it out there......
Old Jun 03 2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
I am not sure what you are asking. The 2 neighbors I added the requests went to the My Requests and I accepted them there.
My neighbor requests are showing on the Farm Town Wall Requests and not in My Requests and have two buttons - one accept and one ignore and neither button works
Old Jun 04 2014, 01:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when is the next up date coming out?
Old Jun 04 2014, 08:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hip hip hooray I would like to thank the developers for adding the Show Farm Town Wall Requests under My Requests. It is great and I am no longer getting 10 new friend requests or nasty notes from people who I do not add each time I post. One of the best things yet.
Old Jun 05 2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
when is the next up date coming out?
When it turns up. Nobody knows, but probably about a week going from previous updates.

Old Jun 05 2014, 06:38 AM

This has been one of the best up-dates yet...no problems whatsoever and I think it's my 5 year anniversary on the Farm
Closed Thread