Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
'Tomorrow' is almost over now .... the release was posted 6:44 pm EST ... it is now 8 pm... *sigh*
You have to think in Farm Town terms of tomorrow... Seriously, they have been working on a couple of things that are not working quite right connected with this release, so the facilities may be delayed a bit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
'Tomorrow' is almost over now .... the release was posted 6:44 pm EST ... it is now 8 pm... *sigh*
BUt in Farm town there is no set guideline. Weeks usually mean a month so when they said tomorrow Im thinking next week. Just how they work.
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.
you got me confused on this one
me too
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text. This also has me puzzled, I am not understanding what it means. A lot of people are complaining about it, and I feel so stupid on so many levels, cause I don't know what this means
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text. This also has me puzzled, I am not understanding what it means. A lot of people are complaining about it, and I feel so stupid on so many levels, cause I don't know what this means
It means if the facility is full at 100% pending then the Start All button is grey instead of blue and you can't click on it. If you have the Turbo tools then you didn't really notice the green pending text. This really only effects those who do not have the Turbo tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:23 PM
Account Not Linked

OK thanks... I am not much of a facility filler so I tried it and I now understand what you're saying. I also don't have any of the turbo tools so I actually sort of like it.
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:43 PM
Account Not Linked

So, when is "tomorrow" anyway? want the new facilities now, lol
do we have a time frame yet?
Old Apr 15 2014, 09:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Okay I purchased Farm 21 yesterday--last night when I was purchasing facilities and animals for it---I kept freezing up and had to keep going out and trying to get back on 21--I finally gave up. I have done a clean uninstall of Flash player--rebooted and reinstalled Flash player---Every time I went to 21 it would freeze---I cannot go to any other farms--I have to go to Fb and then come back to 21----this has been happening all day. Any ideas how I can work this expensive Farm???
Old Apr 15 2014, 11:05 PM

Default Quest problem-not enough quests completed error

I have 3 and click on the Farm Cash which is black and it tells me not enough quests completed. Another person in my group also reported this to me so I checked mine and it is doing the same thing. I dumped browser history/cache and did the reset, closed farm and reopened Farm Town and still does the same thing. Farm Cash button still is black and won't turn blue for me to be able to receive it. So thought I would go ahead and report it.
Old Apr 15 2014, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
There is a bug qhen trying to collect FC in the Quests. Actually I completed 8 quests in the last 7 days but when I am trying to collect the 2 FC that I am entitled too it keeps saying '' Not enough done '' Therfore actually I oost 2 FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I have 3 and click on the Farm Cash which is black and it tells me not enough quests completed. Another person in my group also reported this to me so I checked mine and it is doing the same thing. I dumped browser history/cache and did the reset, closed farm and reopened Farm Town and still does the same thing. Farm Cash button still is black and won't turn blue for me to be able to receive it. So thought I would go ahead and report it.
If the button is black then it is not time yet for you to be able to collect your farm cash. When the button turns blue then your 7 days are up and you can collect.
Closed Thread