Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 18 2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™

I anticipate a Christmas Release Special.

Farm Coal in every stocking. !!

Old Dec 18 2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....
Sometimes the things they tell us are coming arrive on the first estimated day, but not until the evening. It's still morning as of now, so we still need to wait for the NEW LEVELS that were expected to take 2 to 3 weeks too.
Old Dec 18 2013, 12:55 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
your so right there is all ways something to do on our farms.but dev did say there would be new level comming 2 to 3 weeks
Here is a hint: never and I mean EVER look at or get excited about any of the announcements of coming soon. I have been enjoy the "game" so much more since I stopped waiting for the couldas, shouldas, wouldas. I do wish the devs would save themselves hassles by not dangling promises that they can't deliver, then wonder why their forums are full of complaints. Just DON'T announce anything. I like being surprise by the already haves instead of the off in the future possibilities.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Dec 18 2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
just sitting here on my farm looking for those new levels i guess it is going to be closer to 3 weeks
It could be, but also the update dated December 4 did not come online until late afternoon / early evening. So even if the new levels arrive in exactly 2 weeks they have a few hours until then. It's sort of like reading music - the end of the last beat is the beginning of the next measure. 2 weeks is not until the beginning of the third week.
Old Dec 18 2013, 10:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™
lets hope so, we could all do with a little xmas present from slashkey at this time of year,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2013, 05:44 AM

Yup, I agree and what's weird, I was just telling my girl friend the exact same thing last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Here is a hint: never and I mean EVER look at or get excited about any of the announcements of coming soon. I have been enjoy the "game" so much more since I stopped waiting for the couldas, shouldas, wouldas. I do wish the devs would save themselves hassles by not dangling promises that they can't deliver, then wonder why their forums are full of complaints. Just DON'T announce anything. I like being surprise by the already haves instead of the off in the future possibilities.
Old Dec 19 2013, 07:33 AM

Hi guys, TYVM for keeping the game interesting and always expanding. I've been playing since the beginning and would like to see, perhaps, some anniversary awards/rewards added. It is also the holiday season and I would be more than happy to buy extra FT Cash, if it was on SALE! Please think about it. R/ Jimmie All Tools
Old Dec 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Hi guys, TYVM for keeping the game interesting and always expanding. I've been playing since the beginning and would like to see, perhaps, some anniversary awards/rewards added. It is also the holiday season and I would be more than happy to buy extra FT Cash, if it was on SALE! Please think about it. R/ Jimmie All Tools
About the awards it would be better if you would put a post in the suggestion section so the dev's could see it better, you can't add a new thread in the suggestion section so you just post in a thread that is close to what you are suggesting, if you can't find one close then you can post in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

On the sale of FC I think I have heard that Facebook handles the purchasing of FC.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 19 2013, 10:49 PM

Are the Devs aware that the link for "Farm Town Wall Request" has been messed up by Facebook? I had it bookmark, but now it bring up all game request instead of just FT. I went to the link on FT but it does the same thing. I hope it will be fixed. I am sure FT will have to talk to FB to fix it.
Old Dec 19 2013, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Are the Devs aware that the link for "Farm Town Wall Request" has been messed up by Facebook? I had it bookmark, but now it bring up all game request instead of just FT. I went to the link on FT but it does the same thing. I hope it will be fixed. I am sure FT will have to talk to FB to fix it.
Yes they are aware. We have a thread in the Help and Support about it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584706
It is not just Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread