Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
The new 'my requests' tab doesn't work. Whether I accept or exchange there's no confirm button and the requests just stay there,
once you click accept it should change to ask if you want to return the gift. When you exchange a gift you then click accept, there is no confirm button to click. If the buttons aren't working, have you tried another browser?
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgie247 View Post
The issue with gifts is a browser issue. Works okay in IE not in Firefox
That's a fat lot of good. As a Mac user I don't have the option of using IE if I wanted to (which I don't).
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:33 PM

Default Gifts

Hello, This is my first post to the forum and I do hope I sent it in the correct area. I always love the new updates, great job done. My only problem I am finding now is that when using a ft gift link on firefox that most gifts I get sent is now 50, it at first used to be about 200, then with last update went to 150. Are the amout of gifts you can accept at a time being reduced or would this be a glitch? Thank you for your time and effort. Been addicted to farming almost a year now thanks to my friend shelley lol... GREAT job on all the updates. Tyty.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehstn View Post
I'm having the same issue. Very annoying!
Same here - scrolling has a mind of its own.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:44 PM

Thank you Raul.... you have made many people happy.

It would be nice if the pop-up was removed warning that "you can only have up to......" when filling facilities in a future update. There must be a better way if people want a visual alert that they can't add more ingredients. I personally think the counting down of numbers on the blue button is sufficient. Perhaps the button changing to a different colour for those that have visual problems. All I know I seem to spend as much time clicking off the pop-up, as filling the facility and dislike it so much that I don't load them much these days. I have also made this suggestion in the appropriate place.

I am curious about the mini games.... hopefully it will breath a bit more life back into my own game.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:46 PM

The gifts tab itself is working fine for me in Firefox. Must not be a browser specific issue.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:52 PM

Default Thanks for the new releases.

Thanks for the new releases and for the new farm that's coming, looking forward to that.
thanks for the My request button, I have not been able to open my old request page and still can't.
thanks for all the new additions.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
That's a fat lot of good. As a Mac user I don't have the option of using IE if I wanted to (which I don't).
I'd rather not either. I can click the My Request tab but neither the accept or exchange buttons work. . The accept button does nothing and the exchange button switches to the new page to exchange the gift but if I click on something it brings me back to the My Request tab. The requests are still there and nothing happens. I switched to IE and it worked fine.
Old Oct 15 2011, 04:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default orange sprinkler

I tried to water my cork oak trees and it said nothing to irrigate,why does it not recognise them? I planted a few flowers on the same farm and it then let me water both flowers and cork oaks,is this a glitch or have you not allowed for someone having only cork oaks to water on a farm.
Old Oct 15 2011, 05:02 PM

Phooey. I had my hopes up. I was really excited about being able to remove from facilities that which I didn't want to process. However, I really needed the same facilities to work independently. I have extra facilities of the same because I need things like cheese a lot more than other dairy products. I need to be careful of the milk I use. Same goes for sheep. I don't have enough of certain products like wool and milk to make this new choice work. It just doesn't go far enough. OR you could do what I have asked for many times......double the amount of animal capacities in the barns. That's what I really need. I just have nowhere else to had several hundred more cows and sheep. I'm maxed out. Please think about this. Thank you.
Closed Thread