Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailpinder View Post
I see that the Clydesdale produces horsehair. Do you need to have the stable? What is the horsehair used for?
LOL. . . I was just soooooo happy to be able to have a (or many) horse/s, that didn't look like they were some depressed Lucky Luke-ones, that I forgot to think where to put them!! *laughing*

Regards
Simera
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:08 PM

Thanks for making the crops show how long in hours until ready and also how long until they waste!! This is an awesome addition to the game...and can really help with planning! The updates so far have been great...thank you for giving us a great game.
Now if only there was some way to turn some of our coins into Farmcash...that would REALLY be the bomb....but not having that wont drive me away.
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj3593 View Post
boy do i feel stupid the llamas were in storage instead of barn thanks for the heads up
I did the same thing and put 50 of them in my storage instead of shed. I am glad that is what happened to you. I felt pretty stupid, too.
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:19 PM

Thanks for the new release!!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:42 PM

With the new sprinkler, when I go to water my flowers - how can I water my flowers with the brown sprinkler now that I have the red sprinkler? Only the red sprinkler shows up in my toolbox, and it watered my flowers, but it also sped up my crops!
Link to My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...38056farm_ix=0
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinggrace1 View Post
With the new sprinkler, when I go to water my flowers - how can I water my flowers with the brown sprinkler now that I have the red sprinkler? Only the red sprinkler shows up in my toolbox, and it watered my flowers, but it also sped up my crops!
I could have sworn that when we first got the upgrade, I could choose which sprinkler. Now, brown one is gone from storage and can only use it on neighbor's farms.
Old Aug 30 2011, 05:57 PM

oh, by the way, THANK YOU, Devs! You guys are rockstars!!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:00 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i go to bed for a toothache, i get up and we have updates!!!!!
wooooooo hooooooo, raul, YOU ARE DA MAN!!! love it love it love it!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:05 PM

Hi I love the new updates and thank you kindly. Did want to point out a possible glitch though. I just got home and all of my farms are ready to harvest thanks to the red sprinkler. The problem is that they are not showing ready to the person (my sister) I hired to harvest them. They all show various amounts of times until ready.

Also, a teeny tinier glitch from last time: when you check off stuff to sell at market it is great that they stay checked off. But for some reason Rhubarb pie has to be re checked each time.

Thanks again. This will be great whether the bugs get fixed or not.
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

i really LOVE the new display of time especially for the time left until the crop wastes! thanks alot for the 11th farm, too! haven't had time to look at much of the rest of the update but i'm sure i'll love it.

there is one problem though. the red sprinkler seems to work fine if no one has watered my flowers, but i can't irrigate if my flowers are watered even after removing all flowers from the farm. i've tried everything i can think of to get it to work. i know this will be fixed soon. it's such a great team working on this game.

Update: went to the market to hire when my wheat said ready for harvest and when i try to hire it says there is nothing ready for harvest on that farm.

Last edited by Original Tee; Aug 30 2011 at 06:31 PM.
Closed Thread