Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 02 2021, 11:33 AM

Am I in a different game ? .... I've never seen this so called banner and I don't see any way of selecting 'cash challenge' either Taz ... am I blind ?
Old Apr 02 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Am I in a different game ? .... I've never seen this so called banner and I don't see any way of selecting 'cash challenge' either Taz ... am I blind ?
Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash. Please post in the Help & Support section when you have a question.
The banner is above your farms. If you are not seeing it there then you may have an add on/plug in such as an adblocker that is preventing it from showing.
I am not sure what you mean by the "cash challenge" unless you are talking about the Earn Cash tab. That was removed over a year ago, because the company they and Facebook had a contract with for those did not renew the contract.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2021, 12:19 AM

For the past few days I have sold my fish after players helped me to harvest, but my coins total had stayed the same. Just now I sold all my cash items by clicking All Cash which should have given me a whole lot of coins, but my total stayed the same. I have lost tons of coins because FT is simply not adding my sales to the total. Ugh! FT is just not working at all!!!! I've had not been selling anything ever since it had been down, and I should have accumulated a whole lot of coins already but sold items' values are not adding to my coins total. What a disappointment!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Apr 04 2021, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
For the past few days I have sold my fish after players helped me to harvest, but my coins total had stayed the same. Just now I sold all my cash items by clicking All Cash which should have given me a whole lot of coins, but my total stayed the same. I have lost tons of coins because FT is simply not adding my sales to the total. Ugh! FT is just not working at all!!!! I've had not been selling anything ever since it had been down, and I should have accumulated a whole lot of coins already but sold items' values are not adding to my coins total. What a disappointment!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
We do nat have any data for your fish selling, but the 2 cashouts you have done from your facilicties in April did add the coins to your total. You got 4,234,096,598 on April 1st and 112,025,982 today. So you are getting your coins for any sale.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 04 2021 at 10:51 AM.
Old Apr 10 2021, 10:16 AM

Please provide a way to buy Farm Town cash directly from Slashkey. Facebook now requires address information for credit card purchases. I WILL NOT provide Facebook with that personal information as they misuse privacy information for their profit so I will no longer purchase FT cash through Facebook. Also, please provide higher levels of FTC purchase (e.g. $50, $100 - BETTER DEALS). I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that $39.99 is really $40.00 and just makes for more difficult accounting.
Old Apr 10 2021, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please provide a way to buy Farm Town cash directly from Slashkey. Facebook now requires address information for credit card purchases. I WILL NOT provide Facebook with that personal information as they misuse privacy information for their profit so I will no longer purchase FT cash through Facebook. Also, please provide higher levels of FTC purchase (e.g. $50, $100 - BETTER DEALS). I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that $39.99 is really $40.00 and just makes for more difficult accounting.
Hi James,
I copied your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash, so I could answer you.
Even if you could buy farm cash through Slashkey, which they are not equiped to do, you would still have to provide your address as the courts have deemed that all on-line sales have to collect sales tax according to your location's laws. Slashkey would have to contract with another company to do the collection as they are not equipped for doing that.

Additionally per the contract they and all game companies have with Facebook all in game purchases must go through Facebook, so there isn't any way for them to do that outside of Facebook.
If you put your address in your Facebook profile and then mark it for "Only Me" security, then they will have it and will not be using it to sell to advertisers.
Old Apr 11 2021, 05:53 PM

I am unable to find a thread or contact info for the following problem: I made 3 purchases of 39.99 for FC yesterday in order to purchase all items required for use in The Facility Manager. When I tried to use the Facility Manager today I discovered not all items purchased yesterday are showing as purchased. These items are not inexpensive and I would appreciate someone at Slashkey checking on this issue for me.
Store All and Cash Out are the only two options in which all items required for use are working.
Start All shows 1 item is owned. Load All says I own all but does not work unless I purchase another Turbo Manual Lift Truck (I purchased a 2nd one of these). Harvest All says I own 1 of the 4 yet shows all 4 as needing to be purchased yet harvests sheep and Llamas.
Please someone, somewhere help with this. It's too much money to throw away in an attempt to make the game easier to play.
Old Apr 11 2021, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlynisMF View Post
I am unable to find a thread or contact info for the following problem: I made 3 purchases of 39.99 for FC yesterday in order to purchase all items required for use in The Facility Manager. When I tried to use the Facility Manager today I discovered not all items purchased yesterday are showing as purchased. These items are not inexpensive and I would appreciate someone at Slashkey checking on this issue for me.
Store All and Cash Out are the only two options in which all items required for use are working.
Start All shows 1 item is owned. Load All says I own all but does not work unless I purchase another Turbo Manual Lift Truck (I purchased a 2nd one of these). Harvest All says I own 1 of the 4 yet shows all 4 as needing to be purchased yet harvests sheep and Llamas.
Please someone, somewhere help with this. It's too much money to throw away in an attempt to make the game easier to play.
Hi GlynisMF

Part of your problem is your tools are on the farms instead of storage. You need to click in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck all Show.... options except for Show Tools.

Then you need to go from farm to farm and when you see your tools, click on them and send them to your storage. Farmcash items do not take space from your item storage so the best thing to do is to send them all to storage.

Also about your tools to Start All at the top of your Facility Manager, I checked your data and you still need to purchase the following:

Turbo ordering station
Turbo drive thru system
Turbo tables and chairs

About the Harvest Tools for the animals to let you click in Harvest all button at the top of the Facility Manager>

You only own 3 of them, which are also on your farms, so you have to send them to storage:

Shearing and Cutting set
Egg Collector
Manure Collector

And you have to purchase the Milking Station.

If you need more information about every tool, please go to the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Apr 17 2021, 04:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting

when will farm town cash gifting be made availible? when i go to gift it just closes the screen out
Old Apr 17 2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericengle77 View Post
when will farm town cash gifting be made availible? when i go to gift it just closes the screen out
Hi ericengle77

We dont have that information as the developers dont tell us in advance.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash