Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TerriFlynn,
Have you checked it after you reloaded to make sure it stayed unchecked?
Yes, Taz, several times.
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

It is on my Super Neighbors farm when I try to work her farm. Only it the first farm. It works as normal on all her other farms. She did her first farm after I was not able to work it.
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

The developers have released a fix for the SN problem. Please restart your farms or if that doesn't work please try again to clear memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:25 PM

Thanks for the Post Release Info July 2nd A-J
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:58 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - July 2nd, 6:45PM

a) The Transplanter tools now have a new "Duplicate Pattern" option that duplicates any flowers and trees pattern you have in your farm. On the first click in the farm it will select the pattern and each click after that will buy from the store all the required trees and flowers and will plant them in your farm. This option does not duplicate trees or flowers that are available via gifts only.

b) Filter Seeds and Trees by Harvest Time in the Store

c) Sort Trees by Category in the Store: Loggable Trees, Harvestable Trees, Loggable Bushes, Harvestable Bushes, Decorative Trees, Decorative Bushes

d) You can now earn XP for fishing as part of the Job Completion Bonus, same as with flowers and trees

e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer

f) When you are trying to navigate to another farm while the Farm Selector is expanded, the status messages from your workers will be ignored, this will allow you to change farms easily

g) When the game notifies you about a Ship Container being done, once you click the green tick the Ship Manager for that ship will be opened so you can prepare the next container

h) When you check the 'Disable Super Neighbour Farming' option in the Farm Name screen, your Super Neighbours will still be able to visit your farm but they will not be able to work on it

i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.

j) When using the 'Show Work Info' screen when hiring others at the market, the legend buttons at the top right will now consider the work types your are trying to hire for, for example, if you didn't select fish as a work type, if you click the blue F button in the legend, no farm will be colored. Also, clicking the buttons in the legend will not alter the statuses of the farm checkboxes.
Old Jul 02 2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
i) When sending a hire request, the avatar name label background color for the player you are trying to hire will change to Orange. If the player reject the request or if the request expires after 30 seconds, the color will change to Yellow, this will provide a hint to avoid sending several hire request to the same players.
Wow! I just witnessed this in the Marketplace and it was awesome! Also, love it that now we know exactly how long to wait. Excellent!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jul 02 2018, 11:44 PM

excellent changes!! thanks so much devs!!
Old Jul 03 2018, 05:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Something got messed up with the latest update. I had 3 farms marked as quest farms so animal sheds would not be done automatically. Just done animal sheds and all was done. Checked and all 3 quest farms was unchecked. This is going to mess me up on the next quest I open in about 6 hrs. if I need anything from the sheds.
Old Jul 03 2018, 05:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Something got messed up with the latest update. I had 3 farms marked as quest farms so animal sheds would not be done automatically. Just done animal sheds and all was done. Checked and all 3 quest farms was unchecked. This is going to mess me up on the next quest I open in about 6 hrs. if I need anything from the sheds.
I had the same problem this morning, didn't realize it until I went to the market and my quest farms were selected for work.
Old Jul 03 2018, 07:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I had the same problem this morning, didn't realize it until I went to the market and my quest farms were selected for work.
Hi docmm6 and leighwj1960,

With the latest update it looks like the quests and private farms lost their check marks, you will have to go and put those back in on those farms.Once you have added the check marks back also click the save disc icon.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 03 2018 at 08:26 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing